Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Manassas, VA
Get Your Free Claim Review
Medical Malpractice is the term used to describe the negligence committed by a doctor, nurse or health care professional when providing care to a patient. Malpractice is said to occur when the health care in question fails to meet the standard of care which applies to any health care professional in that field of practice.
Some examples of malpractice include:
- Failing to timely diagnose a serious condition.
- Improperly performing surgery.
- Failing to properly monitor a patient’s condition.
- Prescribing or giving the wrong or incorrect amount of medication.
- Incorrectly interpreting the results of diagnostic tests.
Medical malpractice is a highly complex area of the law and there are many types of medical malpractice. A medical malpractice lawyer in Manassas, VA must have legal expertise combined with a great deal of medical knowledge. Every day doctors, hospitals and other health care professionals commit medical negligence that results in traumatic injury to others. Unfortunately, medical malpractice claims and personal injury lawsuits are complicated by a variety of factors that make them difficult to prove and win.
Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Handle All Types Of Medical Malpractice Claims
Parrish Law Firm, PLLC believes that doctors, dentists, nurses and other healthcare providers should always meet acceptable standards of care at the very minimum. They are obliged by law and professional ethics to provide care according to accepted standards. When those standards are not met and an injury or death results, they can and should be held liable for damages. Contact our medical malpractice lawyers today.
Medical Malpractice Links
- Your Surgery – Easy to Understand Info
- Federal Actions to Reduce Medical Errors and Their Impact
- Americans for Insurance Reform
- Public Citizen – National Consumer Advocacy Organization
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- WebMD – General Medical Information
Victim of a medical error? The Manassas medical malpractice lawyers won’t stop until the guilty parties are held liable for their negligence. Contact us now.