What Should I Do If My Uber or Lyft Driver Hits Another Car?
Get Your Free Claim Review
If your Uber or Lyft driver is involved in a vehicle accident with you in the car, you should gather as much information as you can, such as:
- the Uber driver’s information
- the other involved parties driver’s license information
- take photos of the vehicle damage*
- gather insurance information from your Uber driver and the other involved party
- contact details of bystanders that may have witnessed the accident
For a more detailed look into how to handle a situation like this, visit our blogpost: You’re A Passenger in an Uber Accident — Now What?