Personal Injury Lawyer Manassas - Parrish Law Firm Will Help With Your Personal Injury Claims
Get Your Free Claim Review
Manassas Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct, you are probably feeling a range of emotions. Stressed about how you are going to recover from your injury. Worried about how you are going to pay bills if you are out of work. Angry that the person or company that caused you pain seems to be going on as if nothing happened. Confused about how to handle talking to the insurance companies.
You don’t need to cope with all this alone. A former attorney for the big insurance companies, James R. Parrish switched gears to become a personal injury lawyer so he could help people just like you. He knows the tactics insurance companies use and the lengths they will go to avoid paying injured people. He also knows how to fight them ─ and win.
Personal Injury Settlements
Parrish Law Firm, PLLC has a track record of success in representing many personal injury victims in Manassas, Fairfax, Warrenton, and throughout Northern Virginia. In fact, Jim Parrish’s compassion for clients and skilled legal strategies have earned his firm the Client’s Choice Award from AVVO and the Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Contact us now to schedule a free consultation about your case, and find out how our experienced legal team can help you pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
Mr. Parrish did a superb job throughout the litigation process. He was informative in every step of the way and prompt with responses to questions. Through the two year process his firm did all of the work necessary to bring my case to a suitable conclusion. His firm is very courteous, knowledgeable and I would highly recommend Parrish Law Firm, PLLC to anyone looking for help.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
When you schedule your initial consultation with us, you will find that we really take the time to get to know you and understand the details of your case. That’s because building a strong legal strategy requires attention to detail and a thorough grasp of what you and your family have been through.
As we fight for maximum compensation for you, our skilled legal team will:
- Immediately relieve you of the stress of dealing with insurance adjusters, your employer, mounds of paperwork, and court deadlines to allow you to focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Thoroughly investigate the accident that led to your injury to determine exactly what caused it and who should be held responsible.
- Determine all possible sources of compensation, including insurance coverage, disability benefits, and other options that might be available.
- Rely on our network of financial planners, medical professionals, and accident reconstruction experts to consult on your case and determine how severely your injury will affect you in the future.
- Turn up the heat on insurance companies to show you have a strong case for maximum compensation, while at the same time getting your case ready for trial if that becomes necessary.
Our in-depth understanding of how the insurance industry operates will help us stay one step ahead in your fight for compensation. You can trust that our personal injury lawyer and skilled legal team will go above and beyond every step of the way to protect your rights and your future.
Contact us now to schedule a free consultation about your case.
Your Right to Compensation in Personal Injury Cases
Every personal injury case we handle is unique, so we believe in giving our clients the personalized attention they deserve. Our goal is always to recover full and fair compensation for you. Some of the common types of compensation we may pursue for you include:
- Costs of all medical bills related to your injury, including future medical bills.
- Payment for the income you have lost, as well as loss of future earnings potential.
- Compensation for the value of household services (such as childcare, cleaning, or yard work) that you may have had to hire someone else to do while you are injured.
- Damage to property, such as your vehicle if you were in a car accident.
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you have endured due to your injury.
- Punitive damages in extreme cases where the at-fault party has shown gross misconduct.
Particularly if you have suffered a serious injury, you may already have been contacted by an insurance company with a low personal injury settlement offer. The insurance company is betting that the stress of your accident and the related bills will compel you to sign away your rights.
Do not make any decisions without talking to an experienced Manassas personal injury lawyer. At Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our legal team will explain your legal options and discuss how to handle your bills while you purse compensation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our dedicated personal injury legal team has extensive experience in a wide variety of cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Back and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Products
When you meet with the personal injury legal team at Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, we will discuss the specific circumstances that led to your injury and identify your options for pursuing compensation. As we move forward with your case, you can count on our team to provide you with regular updates so you are never left wondering about the status of negotiations or your personal injury lawsuit.
You Deserve a Personal Injury Lawyer Who Cares
Whether you are struggling to recover from head and neck injuries, back and spinal problems, broken bones, burns, or other severe injuries caused by someone else’s negligence, you need a compassionate and dedicated personal injury lawyer to fight for your rights. At Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our experienced legal team is committed to pursuing full and fair compensation for you.
Whether you have been injured in Manassas, Fairfax, Warrenton, or elsewhere in Northern Virginia, our in-depth knowledge of Virginia personal injury law and the insurance industry will be an invaluable asset in your case.
Call or fill out our online form now to schedule a free and confidential initial consultation. You can rest easy knowing that we take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t have to pay legal fees unless and until we recover compensation in your personal injury lawsuit.