Jim Parrish – Personal Injury Lawyer in Manassas, VA
With an exclusive focus on personal injury cases, Jim Parrish is committed to demanding justice for those who have been seriously hurt due to negligence. In addition to his years of experience fighting for the rights of injured people throughout Northern Virginia, Jim also spent several years on the other side of the table, representing large insurance companies and gaining a keen understanding of how they operate.
Jim Parrish focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and accident cases. As a former partner in one of Northern Virginia’s oldest trial law firms, he worked alongside two members of the American College of Trial Lawyers, which is widely recognized as the most select group of trial lawyers in the nation.
Jim is admitted to and regularly appears in the State and Federal Courts of Virginia, and he handles appellate matters before the Virginia Supreme Court and the Federal Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is also a member of the Prince William County Bar Association, the Fairfax County Bar Association, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice.
In 2014 and 2015, Parrish Law Firm, PLLC won the AVVO Client’s Choice Award and the Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (AIOPIA). Jim’s reputation as a leader in his field means he is invited by attorneys’ groups, corporations, businesses, and law enforcement agencies to educate and conduct seminars on various issues related to personal injury law.
Jim is a graduate of the University of Virginia, which consistently ranks among the “Top Ten” law schools in the country.
- Fairfax Bar Association: Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year
- Board of Directors: Prince William County Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Special Guest Lecturer: Fairfax County Criminal Justice Academy (County Sheriff’s Office)
- Judge: University of Virginia, School of Law Appellate Argument Competition
- 2015 & 2014 AVVO – Client’s Choice Award
- 2014 American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (AIOPIA) – Client Satisfaction Award