Fairfax Personal Injury Lawyer
Get Your Free Claim Review
Accidents and injuries often cause a host of financial losses – none of which you should be responsible for. If another party’s negligence harmed you, you could hold them accountable through a claim or lawsuit.
A Fairfax personal injury lawyer from the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC can calculate your losses, negotiate a settlement, and fight for what you deserve. We’ve recovered more than $20 million in damages in the past few years alone. Now, we’re ready to put our knowledge and resources to work for you.
What You Can Expect From Your Free Case Review
During your free case review, after listening to your story, we can explain your legal options. Our representatives may also ask you the following questions:
- When did your accident happen?
- Do you know what caused your injuries?
- Have you already filed an insurance claim?
- What are you looking for in a personal injury lawyer?
Most clients find it beneficial to communicate requests and satisfy their curiosity during case reviews. You may want to bring a list of questions you have on your mind. Feel free to ask us anything you wish.
We Help Personal Injury Claimants Injured in the Following Situations
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC manages these practice areas:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bite injuries
- Medical malpractice cases
- Child injury cases
- Back and spinal injury cases
- Brain injury cases
- Dangerous drug cases
- Defective product cases
- Wrongful death cases
Whether you deal with a negligent motorist, dog owner, or product manufacturer, we can help you. Our personal injury lawyers in Fairfax County are confident in their abilities to manage your case.
How Long You Have to File a Claim in Virginia
One or more of the following deadlines could apply to you:
- Va. Code § 8.01.243 typically gives you two years to file an injury lawsuit.
- Va. Code § 8.01.244 generally grants two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
When you work with the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our injury team will meet all deadlines to ensure your right to compensation. However, we must first learn about your case.
Our Team Can Include These Losses in Your Fairfax, VA, Injury Claim
Our personal injury firm could fight for the following damages on your behalf:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced future earning capacity
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Mental anguish
- Lost quality of life
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Assistive devices, like braces and wheelchairs
- Funeral expenses, including burial and cremation
Depending on your situation, you can seek other types of compensable losses.
How the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC Can Prove Your Personal Injury Case
We must prove another party caused your accident to recover the compensation you need. More than one party could have caused your accident. Our Fairfax injury attorneys will not let any potentially responsible party off the hook if they’re liable.
Our Lawyers will Establish Duty of Care
First, we must establish that the at-fault party owed you a duty of care. They should act in a manner expected of another reasonable person. For instance, in collisions, all motorists must drive safely. Dog owners must keep their pets from causing harm.
Your Legal Team will Prove a Breach in That Duty of Care
Next, we must prove that the party in question breached their duty of care. Going back to the previous examples, a speeding motorist violates their duty of care by putting others at risk of harm. A dog’s owner violates their duty of care by letting their aggressive dog off the leash.
We Must Establish That the Other Party Caused Your Losses
Our lawyers can prove that the other party’s negligence caused your accident, through the police report, eyewitness testimony, and security camera footage.
We Must Demonstrate That You Suffered Injury-Related Losses
Lastly, our team must prove that you incurred damages. We can do this by using your medical records, employment forms, and testimony from economists.
Our Legal Professionals Can Protect You Against Unfair Insurance Companies
Unfortunately, even with an airtight case, insurers will often offer you less than you deserve. We have no problem going toe-to-toe with unscrupulous insurance agencies, however.
Jim Parrish of the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC has personal firsthand experience with how insurance companies treat victims. Attorney Parrish has extensive experience litigating victim’s claims and started his career in the insurance defense industry.
Wanting to advocate for claimants’ rights, Attorney Parrish founded his own law firm. You can learn more about our commitment to your case’s success during your free case review.
We’ve Won Millions for Injured Claimants and Their Loved Ones
Some of our previous case results include:
- We secured $975,000 for an injured motorcyclist in Haymarket, Virginia. The insurance company first blamed our client. After our team consulted with field experts, however, the insurer settled for almost one million dollars.
- We recovered $700,000 for a decedent’s family in Stafford County. At first, the insurance company denied liability. However, after filing a lawsuit, it decided to extend an offer.
- We secured a $300,000 settlement for a U.S. Marine attacked by an aggressive dog. The owner claimed our client provoked the dog. Upon closer examination, our professionals found that the dog had a history of violence. We settled the case up to the liable maximum limits of the defendant’s insurance policy.
Commonly-Asked Questions About Injury Cases in Woodbridge, VA
Previous clients have asked us the following:
What’s My Injury Case Worth?
Our firm can calculate the value of your past, present, and future damages using your employment history, medical records, and personal testimony. Everyone’s case is different, though. Your case may be worth more or less than someone in a similar situation.
Does the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC Have Any Accolades?
We sure do. Consider the following:
- We were voted the best car accident lawyers in Fairfax in 2019.
- We have a 10 out of 10 Avvo rating.
- We belong to the Corporate America Legal Elite.
- We won the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys’ customer service award in 2019.
What do Previous Clients Have to Say About Us?
Some of our clients have commented:
- “Thanks for all you’ve done for my son and myself, we really appreciate you & your wonderful team. You guys are the best!!” – Shanale T.
- “Attorney Jim is knowledgeable, helpful and spot on. He personally called me and took time to give me the legal advice that I needed, highly recommended.” – Junn C.
- “Mr. Parrish (Jim) was more than helpful. Not only does he know the law, he is a nice guy who cares. He always takes the time to answer questions, return calls, and respond to emails. I was relaxed throughout my case knowing that Jim and his team were on my side.” – Patrick S.
Begin Your Free Case Review with Our Personal Injury Team Serving Fairfax
Dial (571) 229-1800 to learn more about partnering with our firm. Together, we can explore your options at no obligation.