Manassas Car Accident Lawyers - Parrish Law Firm Is Here To Help
Get Your Free Claim Review
Manassas Car Accident Attorney
If you or a family member has suffered serious injuries in a Manassas car accident, you are likely already stressed out about what may seem like an uphill battle ahead of you. The long road to recovery is often paved with doctor’s appointments, days missed from work, and tense negotiations with insurance companies. But you and your family do not have to bear this burden alone. At Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our skilled Manassas car wreck attorneys have years of experience working both for and against insurance companies, giving us a serious advantage in the fight for just compensation.
Attorney James R. Parrish understands how cut-throat the insurance industry can be when it comes to avoiding full and fair payouts after a car accident. That’s because before he started representing car accident victims, Jim spent the early years of his legal career representing insurance companies. This experience gave him valuable insights into insurance companies’ tricky legal tactics, and it drove his decision to open his own firm dedicated to helping injured individuals instead of giant companies. Jim’s success in representing Manassas car accident victims has led to Parrish Law Firm, PLLC being given the Client’s Choice Award by AVVO and the Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Don’t let a large insurance company bully you into taking a small settlement or intimidate you into thinking you don’t have a case. Talk to the knowledgeable legal team at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC about your Manassas car accident, and let us put our legal skills to work for you. Contact us now to schedule a free consultation about your car accident law suit.
Very trustworthy, will go above and beyond to make sure you get all that is owed to you, plus more. Always kept me updated with the process and steps. Didn’t break any promises made!
How A Car Accident Lawyer Can Help After Your Car Wreck
At Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, we give each client the individualized attention that is necessary to gain a thorough understanding of your Manassas car accident injury case and craft a strategy to recover maximum compensation. We pride ourselves in taking the time to get to know our clients and defining what success will look like in your case.
When you entrust us with your car accident case, you can count on our compassionate and experienced legal team to:
- Provide relief from the stress of dealing with insurance companies, car accident claims, paperwork, and court deadlines so you can focus on healing from your injuries.
- Take over communication about your car accident with the insurance companies, law enforcement, health care providers, and your employer.
- Investigate your car accident thoroughly to outline what exactly caused it and who could be held liable for your injuries.
- Identify every possible source of insurance coverage and other options that may be available to compensate you for your injuries.
- Call in experts such as financial planners, medical specialists, and accident reconstruction professionals to clearly determine the cause of your injuries and how severely you will be affected for the rest of your life.
- Aggressively negotiate with insurance companies to demand full and fair compensation, all the while preparing to take your case to trial if necessary.
Our legal team understands how the insurance companies operate, and we know they will pull out all the stops to avoid providing you with the compensation you deserve. That’s exactly why we will go above and beyond to stay one step ahead of them, making sure your best interests are always at the heart of our efforts.
Contact us today to get started on your car accident case.
Types of Compensation We Will Pursue After a Car Accident
Virginia is what’s known as a “fault” state when it comes to car accidents. That means we may consider several avenues for pursuing the maximum amount of compensation for you. This may include negotiation with your insurance company, the other driver’s insurance company, or even filing a complaint against the manufacturer of a faulty auto part that caused your accident.
Although every case we handle is different, common types of car accident compensation we will pursue in car accident cases include:
- Payment for past and future medical bills.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist (UM or UIM) coverage.
- Lost income and loss of future earnings potential.
- Damage to your vehicle.
- Compensation to make up for the pain and suffering the car accident has caused you.
- Punitive damages that are intended to punish the at-fault party.
In many cases, insurance companies will low-ball car accident victims with a settlement offer in the beginning, just as you are starting to panic about the bills that are mounting up. It is extremely important that you consult with an experienced Manassas car accident lawyer before you make any decisions regarding your case. At Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our dedicated legal team will go over all of your legal options for pursuing compensation and talk to you about how to cope with the medical bills that may have already arrived.
Arming You with Knowledge About Car Accident Claims
At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, we believe that keeping the lines of communication open with our clients is the best way to build a strong case. We will keep you updated every step of the way, and we will explain each part of the process to make sure you are comfortable with the case strategy.
In addition, we can discuss with you:
- Giving a statement to the insurance company after a car accident.
- What to do and what not to do when filing an insurance claim.
- Important steps to take after an auto accident.
- Understanding your auto insurance policy.
- What happens if your insurance claim is denied.
Overall, we want you to know that our legal team is here to answer any questions you have and provide you with any information you may need to feel comfortable and confident about your case.
You Deserve an Advocate Who Cares About You and Your Car Accident Compensation
Whether you are suffering from broken bones, head and neck problems, back or spinal cord injuries, or other serious complications after a car accident, you can count on the compassionate and committed legal team at Parrish Law Firm, PLLC to pursue maximum compensation for you. Our firm has spent years successfully representing car accident victims in Manassas, Fairfax, Warrenton, and throughout Northern Virginia, and we will put our extensive knowledge of the insurance industry to work for you.
Let us start the process of pursuing full and just compensation for your injuries. Call us or schedule a time for a free consult about your case. We offer a free and confidential initial consultation, so you don’t need to worry about paying us to discuss your case. In fact, we handle car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t collect legal fees unless and until we win compensation for you.