Car accidents are difficult situations. What’s more, on top of dealing with serious injuries, the road to financial compensation isn’t exactly easy. To recover damages, you’ll have to manage communications with insurance companies, gather evidence, and understand state law. Alternatively, you could entrust your case to a car accident attorney serving Front Royal and focus on your health.
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC advocates for injured claimants in our community. Since 2004, we’ve recovered millions for injured people, all while working on a contingency-fee basis. Our clients never pay anything upfront to work with our Front Royal personal injury lawyers.
Learn more about your legal options today during a free initial claim review. There’s no obligation to partner with us, and we stand ready to answer your questions.
Our Auto Accident Attorneys Serving Front Royal Offer Comprehensive Help
From the moment we take your personal injury claim or lawsuit, we:
- Formulate a legal strategy
- Notify the involved insurance companies of the collision
- Identify the at-fault and liable parties
- Gather all necessary evidence to prove fault and the cost of your damages
- Provide legal advice throughout our partnership
- Negotiate with any insurance companies involved in your case
- Deal with the defendant’s lawyer
- Calculate your losses
- Protect your right to fair compensation
Above all else, the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC aims to offer one thing: peace of mind. Our founder and lead attorney, Attorney Jim Parrish, has spent his career advocating for people in situations like yours, and he knows exactly what you’re going through. With his insights into the insurance industry and claims process, you can breathe easy knowing that your case is in good hands.
A Front Royal Car Accident Lawyer Can Pursue a Fair Settlement
Attorney Jim Parrish and his team can file a personal injury claim or lawsuit that seeks financial recovery for:
- Healthcare costs. The cost of initial treatment, ER care, and other medically necessary expenses should be included in your claim. We account for your present and anticipated medical care in your claim’s value, so we recover every dollar you deserve.
- Property damage and temporary transportation expenses. The car accident may have completely totaled your motor vehicle. In that instance, we can seek compensation for the cost of repairing your vehicle and renting a car in the meantime.
- Lost income. Suffering a severe injury can put you out of work, either in the short- or long-term. We can seek the cost of your lost tips, bonuses, and other employment-generated revenue.
- Out-of-pocket expenses. Getting compensation takes time. While awaiting an insurance settlement or court award, you may have spent money out of pocket on childcare expenses, lawncare maintenance, and in-home disability modifications.
- Non-economic damages. Non-economic damages are your injury-related hardships that don’t come with price tags. Yet, they’re still a critical part of your claim’s value. They include damages like “pain and suffering” and inconvenience, mental anguish, and emotional trauma.
In just the past few years, we’ve recovered $30 million for our clients. To us, our case results represent more than dollar figures. They represent our commitment to client justice and satisfaction. We seek compensation that reflects your past, present, and future injury-related hardships.
Recoverable Damages in Fatal Front Royal Car Accident Cases
Code of Virginia § 8.01-52 outlines the types of compensable losses for wrongful death claimants. They include:
- Loss of the decedent’s income and household contributions
- The decedent’s “pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Emotional anguish, sorrow, and trauma
- Funeral, burial, and memorial expenses
- End-of-life care expenses, such as hospice or other palliative care
You have our deepest condolences in the aftermath of a loved one’s passing. Yet, you have more than our words; we turn our sympathies into action.
Front Royal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Our Experienced Car Accident Lawyer Has Recovered Millions in Damages
We believe that our previous case results demonstrate our commitment to your claim’s outcome. While the outcomes of these cases may not reflect yours, consider the following:
- Our client entrusted us with their case after losing a loved one to a fatal motor vehicle accident. After years of litigation, we secured $5 million for the family’s hardships.
- Our law firm seized the opportunity to pursue justice after our client lost a loved one in a head-on collision. By partnering with personal injury lawyers in Georgia, we were able to resolve the case for $1.4 million through insurance negotiations.
- After suffering a life-altering car accident, our client was airlifted to the hospital, worrying about how she would afford her medical bills. Our injury attorney filed a lawsuit and secured $1 million for her losses.
We’re eager to learn your story and seek the best possible outcome for your case. Whether through insurance negotiations or a lawsuit, one fact remains: we’re on your side.
Prompt Legal Action Benefits Your Front Royal Car Accident Case
Va. Code § 8.01-243 (otherwise known as the statute of limitations) limits how long you have to initiate legal action following your motor vehicle collision. Generally, you have two years to file your personal injury lawsuit. It’s vital to file your case within this period because, if you don’t, the state will refuse to hear your case. This could leave you without options for seeking damages.
Aside from the statute of limitations, promptly notifying our law firm about your case allows us to:
- Gather time-sensitive evidence, such as traffic camera footage
- Interview witnesses while their memories are fresh
- Correct any mistakes in the original accident report
- Inform the liable insurance company of your legal intentions
You don’t want to spend another minute worrying about pursuing maximum compensation. By consulting with our team, you can get the reassurance you crave, along with our commitment to your legal matters.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Begin Your Free Claim Review With the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC
With our knowledge, experience, and understanding of civil personal injury law, we’re confident that we can guide your case to the best possible conclusion. As noted, we offer free claim reviews where you can ask our team questions and set your case in motion. To begin, call now.