Motorcycle collisions occur all too often in Charlottesville, whether on the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway or bustling Route 29. Grievous injuries are common in these accidents, but that doesn’t make them acceptable. We don’t think you should have to pay for injuries caused by a negligent driver. Enter the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC—a law firm synonymous with seeking financial justice for injured riders and their families.
If you or a loved one suffered injuries as a motorcyclist, our Charlottesville personal injury lawyers wants to learn your story and seek fair compensation for your losses. Attorney Jim Parrish uses the information he gained from within the insurance industry to advocate for his clients. Now, he’s ready to represent you. Call today to begin your FREE claim review.
Our Injury Lawyer Stands Ready to Seek Every Dollar You Deserve
We’re proud to share that since our firm’s founding, we’ve recovered more than $30 million for injured people. From the moment we take on your case, you have Attorney Jim Parrish’s word that he’ll seek compensation for:
- Medical bills, including those for anticipated treatments
- Lost income, including any harm to your earning capacity
- The cost of replacing or repairing your motorcycle
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to childcare costs, transportation arrangements, and in-home assistance
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
You may want the services of a Charlottesville wrongful death lawyer if you’re grieving a loved one’s passing. We offer our deepest condolences to you and your family. We also offer comprehensive legal support during this challenging time.
Why Trust Our Law Firm to Seek Fair Financial Recovery?
Attorney Jim Parrish started his career advocating for corporate insurance giants. He had one goal: to find holes in claims and save his employers money. Yet, after years of watching these companies take advantage of injured people, Jim dedicated his life to advocating for his community.
When you entrust us with your legal matters, you can expect:
Legal Representation With No Up-Front Cost
We don’t want you to sweat over the cost of hiring a personal injury attorney from our team. To alleviate any concerns, we offer help on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you only pay our attorney’s fees if we win your case.
Remember: because we operate on contingency, you don’t pay retainers or by-the-service rates. This alleviates your financial stress and allows you to focus on what matters most: your personal well-being.
Guidance on Your Path to Financial Justice
Your Charlottesville motorcycle accident lawyer intends to make securing compensation as straightforward as possible. When you connect with our team:
- We’ll ask for some basic information about your collision, the severity of your condition, and your legal goals. Everything you share with our legal team stays between us.
- You’ll schedule a time to begin your FREE claim review. Here, you’ll speak directly with our personal injury team, who will listen to your story and assess your situation.
- If we’re a good fit, the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, can break ground on your case immediately. From the get-go, you can expect consistent communication regarding your claim’s progression, along with a customized case plan tailored to your needs.
Protection From Bad Faith Insurance Practices
Not all insurance companies process claims or negotiate in good faith. This is something Attorney Jim Parrish knows all too well. He understands that some insurers will stop at nothing to protect their bottom lines and deny claimants what they deserve.
Thankfully for his clients, he understands how to counteract these tactics and secure fair compensation time and time again. With our advocacy, we demand that the liable insurance company and its representatives treat you with respect. We will not settle for anything less. Let us become part of your support system when you call for your FREE claim review.
Charlottesville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Working With Our Charlottesville Motorcycle Lawyer: a Brief Services Overview
Our personal injury attorney intends to do everything in his power to recover what you need and deserve. Once you become our client, we:
- Investigate the collision and determine the at-fault and liable parties: Most injured victims don’t have the experience necessary to investigate a collision and determine who is liable. Our team handles this and ensures we identify everyone from whom we can recover compensation.
- Examine the cost of your economic and non-economic damages: Many injured parties aren’t aware of all the compensation they can recover. This means they may leave thousands or more on the table. Our team will investigate your accident to identify every dollar you deserve.
- File your personal injury claim: Even the simplest mistake can jeopardize a case. Our team will handle every aspect of your claim, navigating through a maze of paperwork, building your case, and protecting you from the insurance company. This ensures you have the time to focus on your recovery instead of recovering compensation.
- Negotiate a settlement (if a fair offer isn’t immediately forthcoming): Jim Parrish started his career defending insurance companies. He knows how they operate—specifically, he knows that the first offer almost never covers your damages. Jim will negotiate for every dollar you deserve instead of accepting a lowball offer to move your case along.
Frequently Asked Questions of Our Charlottesville Motorcycle Accident Attorney
There’s no room for uncertainty in a personal injury claim. The law makes no allowances for misunderstandings or misinterpretations of the claims process. With our team’s support, you will feel “in the loop” about your case and confident in your decisions.
Here, we’ve compiled some questions our personal injury lawyers commonly receive from injured people in situations like yours. Of course, if you ever have case-specific questions, we invite you to call our legal team.
What Is the Most Important Consideration After a Motor Vehicle Crash?
Seeking medical attention should be at the top of your to-do list following a motorcycle accident. This does more than help you access medical care; it creates evidence to support your claim.
What’s the Average Settlement for a Charlottesville Motorcycle Accident?
Most motorcycle accident claims get resolved through negotiations with insurance companies. The outcomes of many of these cases are confidential, so there isn’t an average value. How much you can recover is unique to your situation.
How Much Time Do I Have to Act After a Motorcycle Crash?
Under Va. Code § 8.01-243, you typically have just two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Once that deadline expires, you could lose the right to seek damages—even if you had a compelling case otherwise. However, we have another reason we want to act quickly on your case. We need to gather all time-sensitive information before it becomes unavailable. For instance, eyewitness testimony could make or break your case. Yet, most people only remember key details for a short time following an accident.
What Injuries Warrant Financial Compensation?
If you suffered an injury that required inpatient hospitalization, you have the right to seek compensation from the negligent party. Some compensable injuries include (but are not limited to):
- Broken bones, such as compound fractures
- Internal bleeding
- The loss of one or more limb
- Organ damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Road rash
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Road to Compensation Begins With Calling Our Motorcycle Accident Team
In the aftermath of a motorcycle accident, you deserve time to focus on your physical and psychological health. You shouldn’t spend hours on hold with the insurance company or worry about your future. Instead, entrust your claim to the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, and let motorcycle accident attorney Jim Parrish fight for you. We’re standing by to learn your story and set your case in motion.