After a motorcycle accident, you could be in serious pain and healing from catastrophic injuries. We will get to work seeking full compensation for you. Damages for your pain and suffering, loss of income, medical bills, and other damages may be available in your case.
Our personal injury lawyers serving Warrenton can tell you how much your case could be worth, handle the whole process for you, and advocate for your best interests.
Seeking a Fair Insurance Settlement after a Motorcycle Accident
Unfortunately, seeking compensation in an insurance claim isn’t always as straightforward as you may expect.
There are a number of ways that an insurance company may try to limit your settlement value, including:
- Asking you to settle quickly
- Making you a low initial offer
- Pressuring you to make recorded statements (that could be used against you)
- Claiming that you made your own injuries worse or didn’t seek proper treatment
We will represent your interests in an insurance claim and ensure that you seek as much as you deserve to heal and recover.
You Could Recover Both Economic and Non-Economic Damages
Medical bills may be the biggest thing on your mind after a motorcycle accident. While we will certainly get to work calculating all of your necessary medical expenses related to the accident, you should know that many other forms of losses are recoverable.
Your non-economic losses could include:
- Pain and suffering, reflecting the physical pain and challenges you’ve endured from your injuries
- Disfigurement and scarring, which we can work to compensate if you have permanent changes to your appearance that are causing you hardships
- Mental and emotional trauma, reflecting the psychological injuries you’ve sustained after an accident
Your economic losses could include:
- Medical costs, including the costs of surgery, hospitalization, in-home care, physical therapy, assistive devices, visits to a doctor, emergency room care, and more
- Income losses, which could include both your past lost income and any reduction in your capacity to work in the future
We Will Work to Ensure that You Don’t Leave Money on the Table
We know that it can take time for the costs of some injuries to be fully understood, as some symptoms take time to develop. For instance, symptoms of traumatic brain injury can take weeks to develop, according to the Mayo Clinic.
For this reason, we recommend:
- Waiting to accept a settlement until your long-term prognosis is understood
- Negotiating an offer that reflects all your potential medical costs down the line
With our team on your side, we will work to include every possible dollar in your settlement amount.
It Costs Nothing to Get Started on Your Case
Because we work based on contingency, you don’t have to worry about how you’ll pay legal fees. Our contingency-fee structure means that:
- You only pay us if and when we get compensation for you
- You owe us no up-front fees
When you’re dealing with high medical costs and income losses, we don’t want you to have to add concerns about legal costs on top of everything else.
Warrenton Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
If You Lost a Loved One in a Motorcycle Accident
For those who are facing the loss of a loved one after an accident, we can help you. Many forms of losses for which you could seek compensation in a wrongful death case exist, including:
- Your loved one’s final medical bills
- The loss of income resulting from your loved one’s passing
- Grief and anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of care, services, and protection offered by your loved one
We will offer you compassionate guidance during your case, ensuring that you understand all of your options to seek justice for your family.
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC Can be Your Advocate
Motorcycle accident cases can involve a great deal of complexity. You don’t need to understand personal injury law or gather detailed evidence files, however.
Our motorcycle accident lawyers serving Warrenton will handle everything you need to seek fair compensation for your losses. With us on your side, you won’t have to worry about the following details—we’ll take care of it all for you.
Gathering Evidence for Your Case
Many forms of evidence could be necessary to prove that you sustained injuries and losses and that someone else is responsible for paying you.
We can gather and present evidence from the following sources to build a compelling case for you:
- Medical records
- Witness statements
- Police reports
- Doctor’s testimony
- Traffic camera footage
- Accident reconstruction
If the police report indicated that the other driver was negligent in some way—for instance, if they got a ticket for running a red light—this can be important evidence to include in your case.
Communicating with the Insurance Company
The back and forth with an insurer can take time and energy. We will deal with the phone calls and emails and represent you at the negotiating table, allowing you to take the time you need to heal.
During the process, we will keep you updated on the progress of your case and inform you of all of your options. You get to decide when to accept a settlement offer, and we can give you our advice on when to do so.
Doing All the Paperwork
The claims process is going to entail forms, communications, and compliance with important deadlines. Our motorcycle accident lawyers will handle all of this in your Warrenton case.
We will also make sure that your case adheres to the state’s statute of limitations. In personal injury cases, this is a limit on the time you have to file a lawsuit. According to Va. Code §8.01-243, you have two years to do so.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us Today for Your Free Case Review
You can get started on your case today for free. Give us a call to discuss your options at no cost, and we can begin working for you with no up-front fees involved.
During your free call, you can ask us:
● If we believe you have a case
● How much your case may be worth
● What actions we can take to seek the best possible outcome for you
Speak to someone from the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, call (571) 229-1800.