Interstate 64, Interstate 95, and other major roadways all intersect in the heart of Richmond. This means that large commercial vehicles, often operated by distracted or fatigued truck drivers, are constantly coming in and out of the city, increasing the risk of serious collisions. If you were recently hurt in such an accident, you have options––one of which involves partnering with the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC.
Attorney Jim Parrish, our lead Richmond personal injury lawyer, has more than 15 years of experience tackling truck accident cases. In just the past few years, he’s recovered more than $30 million in damages. Now, he’s ready to secure the compensation you need so you can start rebuilding your life.
Don’t live with uncertainty about your case. Call our team and start your FREE claim review today.
You Benefit From Securing Prompt Legal Representation After a Trucking Accident
Va. Code § 8.01-243 has another name: Virginia’s civil statute of limitations. You have just two years from the date of your auto accident to file a lawsuit. It’s vital that you comply with this deadline because if it expires, you lose your right to fight for compensation in the courts.
Our team also wants to break ground on your case quickly for another reason: evidence. Dashcam footage, the truck’s black box data, and the truck driver’s log books won’t remain available forever. We must act quickly to collect this information––or else the trucking company might “lose” it.
Remember: we offer FREE claim reviews, and as we’ll explain later, you pay nothing upfront to retain our help. We minimize your financial risk wherever possible, so you don’t have to worry about continuing to make ends meet when you enlist our help.
The Advantages of Working With Our Richmond Commercial Truck Accident Team
Since 2004, the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, has cultivated a reputation for advocating for injured clients. Here are three things you should know about entrusting our firm with your Richmond truck accident claim:
- Attorney Jim Parrish started his career defending insurance companies. After graduating from law school, Jim spent his days denying claims and promoting million-dollar insurance companies’ interests. Not anymore. Today, he plays hardball against the same companies he used to represent.
- We know how to fight trucking companies. It can be scary to stand up against trucking companies and insurers. They are large and have seemingly endless resources. Our team will go toe-to-toe with the insurance company, ensuring it treats you fairly and doesn’t destroy or lose any evidence.
- We know what to look for when gathering evidence. Driver errors are the most common cause of trucking accidents. Proving that drunk driving or driver fatigue caused a truck crash can be difficult for the average person, but our team knows what evidence we need to establish negligence. This experience and knowledge allow us to build a robust case for the compensation you need.
- We work on a contingency fee basis. We never ask that our clients pay upfront or out-of-pocket for legal representation. Payment for our attorney’s fees is contingent on your case’s outcome. A part of your settlement—never your bank account—pays for our help.
- We put your needs first. We don’t accept truck accident cases just to settle them for pennies. We’re prepared to take your case all the way to the end zone when seeking what you need.
Richmond Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Our Lawyers Seek Financial Compensation for Past, Present, and Future Losses
After investigating the collision and identifying the liable party, we may request fair compensation for:
- Your medical bills, from the emergency care you required to the future medical care you will need
- Lost income, along with commissions and tips
- Property damage costs, such as replacing or repairing your vehicle
- Out-of-pocket expenses, including those related to childcare and transportation arrangements
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
These are just some of the losses you could recover with our law firm’s support. The details of your situation (such as the severity of your condition) will dictate what types of damages you can recover as well as how much compensation you can recover.
Take a Look at the Outcomes We’ve Secured for Truck Accident Claimants
The following reflects some of the most recent outcomes we’ve secured for people in situations like yours. We show these outcomes not to set false expectations but to demonstrate our familiarity with recovering damages. Here are some of our case results:
- We were truly humbled when a client approached our semi-truck accident attorney with a wrongful death case after losing their loved one. Through litigation and a great deal of hard work, we recovered $5 million in damages. This accounted for the decedent’s funeral costs, along with survivors’ “pain and suffering” and inconvenience.
- Although the details of this settlement are confidential, we can share that we recovered $1 million for the family of a deceased truck accident victim. This was the maximum amount under the liable insurance policy.
- Our client was a grandmother driving on a country road when a big-rig truck swerved into her lane and collided with her car head-on. After filing a lawsuit, we were able to secure $1 million from the liable party’s insurance company.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Do Previous Clients Say About Attorney Jim Parrish?
We could go on and on about our case results, commitment to client satisfaction, and contingency-fee-based representation. However, nobody sums up our dedication better than our previous clients. Previous clients have shared the following:
- “Thanks for all you’ve done for my son and myself, we really appreciate you & your wonderful team. You guys are the best!!” ––M.P.
- “Great lawyer. Walked us through the whole process. Never kept us in the dark the entire time by updating us on the future steps and what to expect. Did what he said he was going to do and more. The support staff was friendly and professional. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a lawyer.” ––M.M.
- “The Parrish Law Firm did an excellent job in representing me in my claim. They were able to get the maximum settlement for my case. His office always kept me well informed of the next step in the process and had my best intentions in mind. Great experience hands down.” ––X.H.
Call Now to Start Your FREE, No-Obligation Truck Accident Claim Review
Remember: under Virginia’s statute of limitations, we have a limited time to initiate your semi-truck accident lawsuit. With the help of our Richmond truck accident lawyer, you don’t have to worry about that. From the moment you entrust us with your case, you get reassurance that we’re fighting for the damages you need. Call now to get started.