Given its proximity to Interstate 81, Winchester residents are familiar with large commercial trucks and the accidents they cause. However, that doesn’t necessarily make residents aware of what goes into recovering fair compensation following a collision. If you were injured in a collision involving a truck, you might not know where to start, either.
Attorney Jim Parrish is a longtime Virginia resident. He’s intimately acquainted with local clerks, defense attorneys, and judges in the Shenandoah Valley. This familiarity, combined with his previous experience as an attorney for insurance companies, makes him a good candidate for your trucking accident case.
Our Winchester personal injury lawyer has recovered millions since our firm’s founding in 2004. Now, it’s your turn to get a shot at justice and compensation. Call now to start your FREE claim review.
At Our Truck Accident Firm, Your Needs Come First
After years of defending insurance giants from high-stakes insurance claims, he turned his attention to where it matters most: advocating for his injured friends and neighbors. He’s dedicated the last two decades to doing so.
From the moment you partner with our firm, you get:
- Representation on a contingency-fee basis. Our clients never pay upfront or out of pocket for our legal services. Our attorney’s fees come from your awarded settlement––never your own pocket.
- Consistent updates on your case. This is your truck accident case. So, you should always know what’s going on with it. Throughout our partnership, expect regular phone calls and emails regarding your case’s status. Knowing where your case stands can help you make important decisions in the days and weeks ahead.
- Comprehensive legal advocacy. Attorney Jim Parrish is more than a personal injury lawyer serving Winchester; he’s a negotiator, ally, and champion of injured people’s rights. You don’t have to lift a finger when it comes to building a compelling case; that’s our job, and we take on everything your case requires to reach a fair conclusion.
Whether you’re suffering from spinal cord trauma, brain injuries, or compound fractures, you deserve all the time you need to heal. However, you do need to act quickly. We want to learn about your case as soon as possible because of the state’s statute of limitations.
Per Va. Code § 8.01.243, you have just two years to file your injury lawsuit. Waiting too long could invalidate your right to damages. So, we encourage you to connect with the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC at your earliest convenience.
From Investigating Your Claim to Distributing Your Check, We Handle Everything
The path to compensation isn’t easy. The trucking company may blame you for what happened. With almost two decades of legal experience, our Winchester truck accident lawyer understands and knows how to manage these complications.
When it comes to pursuing damages, he:
- Investigates the circumstances of your truck accident so you can focus on your recovery and gather the evidence required to get the compensation you need.
- Evaluates the cost of your economic and non-economic damages so you aren’t leaving any money on the table.
- Files your trucking accident claim which ensures you don’t make any mistakes that could jeopardize your case.
- Negotiates with the insurer to ensure you aren’t accepting a settlement that is less than you deserve.
- Fights for compensation, whatever route that takes. Our team will go toe-to-toe in court to get you the money you need.
These are just some of the tasks we take on. We’re committed to doing everything in our power to recover the financial compensation you need. Learning your options begins with a FREE claim review.
Winchester Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Our Winchester Personal Injury Lawyer Seeks the Compensation You Deserve
Compensation is more than money for your accident-related losses; it offers a pathway to rebuilding your life and moving forward. Attorney Jim Parrish intends to recover full financial recovery for every loss arising from your collision, including:
- Healthcare costs
- Lost income
- Property damage expenses
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
We also pursue the cost of anything you spent out of pocket on childcare costs and temporary transportation expenses.
We’ve Recovered More Than $30 Million for Injured People
Remember how we said the claims process isn’t easy? We weren’t kidding. Our law firm understands firsthand how even seemingly straightforward cases can turn into hotly contested legal battles. Yet, there’s a reason why Attorney Jim Parrish was named a Top Personal Injury Attorney along with receiving the Clients’ Choice Award. He doesn’t shy away from tough legal battles.
Here’s a sample of some complex truck accident cases he’s resolved:
- Following her trucking accident, the liable insurance provider refused to offer our client a fair settlement. A grandmother to several, she suffered broken bones and torn ligaments, and she was airlifted from the scene. After filing a lawsuit, the other party realized we weren’t playing games. We secured $1 million––the maximum allowable limit under the liable insurance policy.
- Our client required neck surgery following a collision. The other party argued that the injuries were pre-existing, and they weren’t liable. By consulting with surgeons and other medical professionals, Attorney Jim Parrish recovered $500,000.
We’re constantly adding successful truck accident cases to our growing list of previous outcomes. When we take on your Winchester injury claim, we intend to secure everything you need to move forward.
Considerations Following Your Winchester Truck Accident
Your health is the most important thing you have. So, we encourage you to seek medical care and adhere to your doctor’s treatment plan. Don’t stress about affording the cost of co-pays and other medically necessary expenses; we can recover those losses through an insurance claim or lawsuit.
Aside from these considerations, other measures that could bolster your claim or lawsuit include:
- Keeping all documentation. This includes keeping all injury-related invoices, receipts, and billing statements. Your lawyer can use this information to calculate the cost of your economic damages, like property damage expenses.
- Refusing to give a recorded statement. The insurance company may ask for a recorded statement, hoping to get “dirt” on your injury case. Don’t give a statement. In fact, don’t even worry about communicating with the insurance company. Your Winchester truck accident lawyer handles that on your behalf.
- Considering your legal options. You shouldn’t have to manage the aftermath of a truck accident alone––and you don’t have to. Attorney Jim Parrish is ready to guide your family through this painful ordeal. Remember: we don’t charge out-of-pocket legal fees, so you don’t have to worry about finances.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Start Your FREE Truck Accident Claim Review Now
Don’t let another party get away with causing your accident, injuries, and financial losses. Arm yourself with a truck accident lawyer–-and not just anyone: Attorney Jim Parrish.
From the moment you entrust us with your case, you get to focus on your health, family, and well-being. We champion your rights and seek fair compensation in the meantime. Call the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC today!