Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Academic Scholarship is awarded annually to one student to be chosen by the Scholarship Selection Committee at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC.
Applicants must meet these criteria in order to be considered for the Scholarship:
- Must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. permanent resident;
- Must submit requested documentation (e.g., unofficial transcript, essay) in proper PDF format;
- Must use the form on the application page to apply;
- Must be a high school senior admitted to an accredited college or university, or a current student at an accredited college or university; and
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Scholarship Selection Committee
A Scholarship Selection Committee (Committee) evaluates every application that meets the criteria listed above. The Committee does not consider applications submitted in the improper format, after the deadline, or in any manner other than using the form on the application page.
The Committee will not consider the applicants’ age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or membership in any other protected class when making its decision. The Committee will select one winner, and its decision is final.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Parrish Law Firm
- Past recipients of the Academic Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Parrish Law Firm if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Committee Will Notify the Winner
The Committee will notify the winner by phone or email. Unfortunately, the Committee is unable to receive and answer questions about any applicant’s application status.
The Committee and the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC take applicants’ privacy seriously. Neither the Committee nor the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC will give away, sell, or otherwise distribute the personal information of applicants to third parties. All application materials submitted along with the application become the property of the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC.
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC reserves the right to use the Scholarship winner’s name and/or photos in announcing the winner, on the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC website, in any marketing materials, or in communications pertaining to the Scholarship. Applicants agree to the public use of their name and image upon submitting their application.