Recovering damages from a negligent party and their insurance company can be a daunting process. Yet, you don’t have to go through it alone. If you or someone you love was injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another party, you could recover compensation.
Our Leesburg personal injury lawyers will help you navigate the financial recovery process. We will file your personal injury claim and demand compensation for your medical bills, income losses, and more. The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC offers free case reviews where you can meet with our team and learn more.
Our Client-Focused Personal Injury Lawyers Will Build Your Case
Our founder, Jim Parrish, started his career defending insurance companies from high-value claims. Now, he uses his knowledge to protect you from those same companies. To strengthen your personal injury case, our entire team will:
- Investigate every detail of your accident
- Gather supporting documents and physical evidence
- Complete and submit insurance claim forms
- Draft and file your lawsuit in court, if needed
- Handle all case-related paperwork and communications
- Consult and interview relevant expert witnesses
- Clarify legal and insurance language
- Locate and interview eyewitnesses to the accident
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
When you turn to our personal injury lawyers for legal guidance and support, we build the strongest possible case. We also fight for the financial recovery you need and deserve so you can start rebuilding your life.
Our Fee Structure Means You Can Pursue Personal Injury Damages at No Cost
No one should be forced to forego legal service and support in the aftermath of an accident. When we agree to fight for you, we charge nothing upfront to get started.
Our fee structure means:
- You will pay nothing out of your own pocket.
- We cover the costs of preparing and filing your case.
- We are only compensated after you are.
We accept a percentage of any damages we recover for you as our fee. If your case does not result in a financial award, you will not owe our firm any attorney’s fees.
Our Leesburg, VA, Personal Injury Practice Areas
Personal injury laws in Virginia allow you to seek compensation from a person or entity whose negligence causes an accident. At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, we represent people injured as a result of:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Defective drugs
- Defective products
- Dietary supplements
One of our team members will review your case at no cost or obligation. This hassle-free discussion gives you the opportunity to tell your side of the story. It also gives us the chance to explain the many benefits of entrusting us with your injury case.
Leesburg Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Compensable Losses in a Leesburg Personal Injury Case
Our personal injury team will collect all bills, receipts, and estimates that prove the cost of your economic damages. These typically include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future lost wages
- Assistive medical devices
- Treatment-related travel costs
- Property damage or total loss
- Diminished property value
We also demand compensation for your non-economic damages. While intangible and difficult to prove on your own, we collect proof of their values and fight to recover:
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If your family lost a loved one in a negligence-based accident, you have our most sincere condolences. We know nothing can atone for your loss. We also know your family could recover the decedent’s funeral and burial expenses, along with their lost income. At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, we fight hard to recover these damages for your family.
Act Quickly to File Your Personal Injury Lawsuit in Leesburg, Virginia
The sooner you get our law firm involved in your case, the more time we have to investigate your accident and comply with the statute of limitations. In Virginia, you generally have two years:
- From the date you were injured to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Va. Code § 8.01-243
- From the date of your loved one’s passing to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Va. Code § 8.01-244
Filing your lawsuit too late could leave you with no legal recourse. That’s because, if the two-year period elapses, you could lose the right to have your case heard in civil court. Our law firm will work hard to meet all filing deadlines that apply to your case.
See Why Previous Clients Leave Five-Star Reviews for Our Personal Injury Team
Our testimonials page is packed with reviews from satisfied clients who recommend our law firm. They say:
- M P: “Jim took my automobile accident case to trial…and won! His preparation with me and our witnesses was extremely thorough…He also effectively discredited the other side’s arguments while remaining courteous and professional. The judge even complimented his performance!”
- Lesly Edward Tetteh-Agortey: “I have known Mr. Jim Parish and his law firm for over a decade. A friend recommended him, and words cannot express how kind and selfless Mr. Parish and his firm have been to me and my family…I strongly recommend the Parish Law firm to everyone.”
When you become our client, your case becomes a priority for our entire team. We treat you like a person, not a case file, and provide legal care tailored to meet your needs.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call for a Free Claim Review of Your Personal Injury Case
If you or someone you love was injured in a recent accident, our Leesburg personal injury lawyers can help. We will investigate your accident and demand compensation from the at-fault party. Find out how hard we fight for you by contacting our claim case review team at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC today.