A Woodstock personal injury lawyer from the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC could pursue compensation for your losses if you suffered physical injuries or lost a loved one to negligence. With our advocacy, you can focus on getting better and rebuilding your life because we take care of the heavy lifting on your claim.
We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including motor vehicle crashes, wrongful death, dog bites, pedestrian accidents, incidents involving dangerous prescription drugs, and many more. We treat our clients like gold and really care about their lives. Come see what one of our personal injury lawyers can do for you.
Types of Woodstock Personal Injury Claims Our Attorneys Handle
We cannot possibly list every type of personal injury case we handle, but here is an overview of some of our practice areas:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Commercial or 18-wheeler truck collisions
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Truvada cases
- Paraquat cases
Please feel free to reach out to us, even if you do not see your case listed here.
Services Our Woodstock Personal Injury Lawyers Offer
From the moment you contract our services, we investigate your injury case, collect necessary evidence, and calculate your losses. If the insurance company does not settle your personal injury claim, we can file a lawsuit to let the judge and jury decide the outcome.
If you do not have a personal injury lawyer working on your claim, you could have to handle communications, negotiations, and litigation all by yourself. While living in the aftermath of a serious accident, you deserve this time to focus on your well-being. In the meantime, the lawyers at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC take care of everything.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Determine Liability for Your Losses
You could file a claim or lawsuit against the party whose negligence caused your condition. For instance, in a motor vehicle accident case, the defendant could be another driver, the government agency responsible for maintaining the streets, or an auto parts manufacturer.
Identifying the at-fault and liable parties isn’t something you want to handle on your own. It involves understanding state and federal law, the legal process, and the cause of your accident. Not to worry. We take care of every case-related matter.
Your Legal Team Proves the Required Elements of Negligence
Most personal injury cases are based on negligence. This means, to recover damages, we must establish:
- Duty of care. The responsible party must have owed you a duty of care. For example, someone who operates a motor vehicle on public streets has an obligation to obey traffic laws.
- Breach of the duty. Violating a legal duty of care is negligence. In our scenario, the defendant had a blood alcohol concentration that exceeded the legal limit at the time of the accident. This would breach their duty of care to drive safely.
- Causation. Then, we must prove the other party caused the accident and your injuries. The defendant passed out while driving because of their intoxication and veered into the path of your vehicle. The careless conduct caused the collision.
- Quantifiable losses. Finally, to prove your right to damages, we must prove that you incurred damages. These can include medical bills and pain and suffering.
Once we prove all of these elements, we can compel financial recovery from the liable party.
Woodstock Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Our Woodstock Attorneys Pursue the Full Cost of Your Injury-Related Losses
Financial recovery ultimately has two goals. One, it aims to make you financially “whole” after suffering a life-changing injury. It also aims to hold the at-fault party accountable for their negligence. Through a personal injury claim or lawsuit, we intend to seek an award that accounts for:
- Medical expenses, including hospitalization and surgery
- Lost wages for the period when you lost income while recuperating
- Future lost wages if you cannot make as much money as before because of long-term impairment
- Property damage costs (if you were in a collision, for instance)
- The “pain and suffering” and inconvenience of your injuries.
If your loved one lost their life from someone else’s negligence, we could file a wrongful death claim seeking maximum compensation for funeral and burial costs.
The damages in every personal injury claim are different. The value of your legal claim will depend on the details of your situation, such as the severity of your condition and the treatment you needed to reach maximum medical improvement.
We’ve Recovered Millions for Personal Injury Claimants
You want a law firm with a track record of success. Not a problem. You’ve come to the right place, as we’ve recovered millions of dollars for injured clients. Here are a few examples of verdicts and settlements our personal injury lawyers have won for our clients:
- $5 million in a wrongful death case
- $1.4 million in a wrongful death case
- $1 million in a vehicle accident claim
We cannot guarantee a specific amount of recovery in your personal injury case, but we pledge to work relentlessly to help you seek fair compensation.
You Have a Limited Time to File Your Woodstock Civil Lawsuit
You have a short window of opportunity to file a personal injury lawsuit in our state. The statute of limitations is generally two years, according to Va. Code § 8.01-243. A wrongful death lawsuit must be filed in two years under Va. Code § 8.01-244.
After the statute of limitations passes, Virginia law will prevent you from taking legal action for your losses. The insurance company will stop negotiating with you at that point. That’s why it’s so important to consider prompt legal assistance. With ample time, we can comply with all state-mandated deadlines and preserve your right to damages.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Legal Help on Your Woodstock Personal Injury Claim for Compensation
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC is dedicated to serving people who suffer injuries because of the actions of others. We truly care about our clients and want to help. With our support, you can expect routine updates, professional insights, and compassionate legal services.
Our firm’s founder spent many years representing insurance companies, which helps him protect our clients from these companies and their tactics today. Feel free to reach out to us today for a free claim review. There is no obligation.