Were you physically injured because of another person’s negligence? Are you struggling to keep up with the medical bills while the insurance company argues about how much you should be compensated? Our Winchester personal injury attorneys can help.
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, has an incredible track record helping Virginians get the compensation they are due after an accident. Whether you suffered injuries in a collision, fall, or another incident, we offer the support you need––all without charging a dime out of pocket.
Our Winchester Injury Lawyers Aim for Nothing But Maximum Compensation
At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our clients get the opportunity to relax and focus on themselves following an injury. In the meantime, our team takes over the day-to-day obligations of building a strong case, and this involves:
- Collecting evidence, including medical records, audiovisual footage, accident reports, and witness testimony
- Determining fault and liability
- Dealing with all case-related paperwork, including your insurance claim’s demand letter
- Setting a time and place to negotiate with the insurer
- Preparing the settlement agreement, should the insurer offer a fair amount
- Representing you in the courtroom, if necessary
To get you started, we can assess your case at no charge. We offer free claim reviews where we can sit down, evaluate your case’s potential, and explain the benefits of hiring our attorneys. If we take your case, we do so on a contingency-fee-basis. You pay nothing upfront or out of pocket for our legal services.
Our Injury Attorneys in Winchester Handle Insurance Companies
Thanks to the years he spent representing insurance companies, Attorney Jim Parrish has acquired a great deal of information from inside the insurance industry. Throughout the legal process, you can trust his team to advance your case by:
- Communicating with the insurance company
- Relaying messages between you and the insurer as necessary
- Alerting you to strategies the insurer may use to try to undermine or undervalue your case (e.g., asking for a recorded statement)
- Assessing any pretrial settlement offers
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all strategy for personal injury cases. When our lawyers serving Winchester represent you, we employ action that reflects your circumstances.
Act Before the Personal Injury Statute of Limitations Expires
In most cases, you have two years to file your personal injury lawsuit, per Va. Code § 8.01-243. Two years might seem like a long time––but it’s not. To preserve your right to financial compensation, we encourage you to connect with our attorneys serving Winchester as soon as possible.
Our Law Firm Seeks Full and Fair Compensation for Your Losses
If another party’s actions or omissions caused you to suffer life-altering injuries, you have the right to seek financial recovery to:
- Hold the at-fault party financially responsible
- Recover monetary compensation for everything you have lost because of the accident
- Recover compensation for anything you expect to lose (e.g., additional medical expenses) because of the accident
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC is no stranger to justice. In our years of service, we’ve secured millions for injured claimants. Some of our stories include:
- A grieving family contacted our truck accident lawyers after losing a loved one. We secured $5 million for their losses through insurance negotiations.
- Although the terms of this particular case were confidential, we can share this: we recovered $1 million after our client suffered life-altering injuries in a truck accident.
- Our motorcycle accident lawyers secured $975,000 after our client suffered a collision while visiting another county.
Our case results showcase our commitment to client success and satisfaction. During your free claim review, you can learn more about our previous outcomes and what they mean for you.
Winchester Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
An Attorney from Our Winchester Firm Can Seek These Injury-Related Damages
Compensation, whether through a settlement or court award, intends to make you “financially whole” after suffering a life-altering condition. You get one chance at recovering fair compensation from the insurer. Once you accept money and sign a waiver of liability, that’s it––your case ends, and you can’t ask for additional funds if your condition worsens.
You don’t have to worry about that when you partner with our personal injury attorneys. We account for each injury-related loss in our calculations, so you recover everything you need. Financial recovery in your case could account for:
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Lost wages, tips, and other revenue streams
- Medical costs, including emergency room care
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Reduced quality of life
- Temporary or permanent disabilities
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Property damage costs (if you suffered a collision, for instance)
We can also include the cost of anything you spent out of pocket on childcare costs and transportation arrangements in your case’s value.
Our Lawyers’ Personal Injury Practice Areas in Winchester
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC advocates for injured people after suffering:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Our personal injury firm advocates for victims of car, truck, bus, and pedestrian accidents. We also lend a helping hand to those who suffered injuries in bicycle accidents. We remain abreast of the state’s changing auto accident laws and how they affect our clients.
Severe Injuries from Dangerous or Defective Products
Product manufacturers are strictly liable for the items they release onto the market. In these cases, you don’t prove negligence. Instead, you show that although you used a product as instructed, you or a loved one suffered serious injuries. Our product liability lawyers have helped people after suffering injuries from medical devices, car seats, and other items.
You rely on medical professionals to help you with whatever condition you have, from cancer to an acute injury. You depend on them to exhibit competence and sound judgment as they:
- Prescribe medication
- Perform surgery
- Interpret test results and make diagnoses
- Recommend or tell you to avoid certain treatments
- Monitor you and your child during childbirth
You could bring a case against negligent medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, dentists, or pharmacists. You could even sue an entire healthcare facility, such as a hospital, if some institutional error led to the malpractice.
If a dog bites you without provocation, you could have a case against the dog owner or someone else who was responsible for the animal.
In cases where the dog owner is not at fault, we could find another liable party. For instance, if the dog broke free due to a defective crate or fence, you might have a product liability case against the manufacturer of that item.
These are just some of our practice areas in Winchester. If you don’t see your circumstances above, our team stands ready to learn your story and advise you on what comes next.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Entrust Your Case to Our Winchester Personal Injury Lawyers
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC offers free claim reviews to those interested in learning about their options. Here, you can ask questions, gain clarity, and chart your next steps moving forward. There’s no obligation when you call, just an opportunity to meet our legal team. Call now to start your initial consultation.