A personal injury can occur almost anywhere in Front Royal–– at work, in the car, out shopping, or even on vacation. If your accident was the result of another party’s actions or omissions, our legal team can recover financial compensation for your medical costs and other related expenses.
A Front Royal personal injury lawyer from the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC can take over your case while you focus on recuperating from your injuries. You don’t have to worry about paying upfront rates because we work on a contingency-fee basis. You only pay us if your case yields compensation. Today, you can start a free claim review where you can learn more.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Front Royal Champion Your Rights
Our founder, Attorney Jim Parrish, spent years representing insurance companies. Now, he and his team put that industry information to work helping personal injury survivors like you. We can explain:
- How to deal with insurance adjusters
- How we separate good settlement offers from low ones
- Your financial recovery options
- What challenges we may face (and how we plan to overcome them)
When we represent a client, we take on every single legal matter associated with their case. Our firm’s Front Royal personal injury lawyer can do everything for you, including:
- Choosing which forms to fill out, and then completing and submitting those forms
- Collecting evidence that can prove your case, such as police reports, medical bills, and eyewitness testimony
- Contacting the liable party’s insurance company and filing your claim
- Tailoring our own response to the insurer’s actions; we might try negotiating for a settlement, or we might take the liable party to trial
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas in Front Royal
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC offers an several services to those hurt by another person’s negligence. Since our founding more than a decade ago, our law firm has recovered more than $30 million for those who have suffered catastrophic injuries from:
- Product liability incidents, including defective drugs or dietary supplements
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice incidents, including birth injuries
No matter how your injury occurred, you could benefit from consulting our team about your next steps. As noted, we offer FREE claim reviews where our team can assess your case at no obligation. If we partner together, we represent you to the best of our abilities without charging upfront attorney’s fees.
Our Front Royal Injury Lawyers Seek Financial Compensation for Your Family
Your accident has affected all aspects of your life. You should not bear these financial burdens alone. Through legal action, you could compel damages from the liable party, including:
Depending on the severe injury you suffered, you could incur medical bills for:
- Ambulance rides
- Hospital stays
- Prescriptions and over-the-counter medications
- Physical therapy
- Psychiatric care
- Home nursing services
- Assistive devices
Past and Future Loss of Income
Your accident and injuries may have forced you to take unpaid time off work. If you lost income due to an accident, your wages can be recovered in an accident claim.
A claim for lost wages can be simple. For example, you were injured but returned to work within a few days and resumed your duties as normal. However, not all accident victims are so lucky. In catastrophic accidents, victims may be left with permanent disabilities that force them to change careers, limit their work hours, or retire from the workforce altogether.
When an accident permanently reduces your earning power, you need an experienced legal team to bring your claim to the insurance companies. These cases can involve huge sums when the person who was injured lost their ability to support themselves and their families, and the insurance company will do what they can to minimize settlements.
A serious accident could also cause significant “pain and suffering” and inconvenience. Additionally, you could incur damages related to:
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma
You deserve money for each and every one of these non-economic damages. This money cannot return what you have lost, but it does hold the at-fault party responsible for their reckless actions and the many ways they have irrevocably hurt you and your family.
Wrongful Death-Related Damages
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC knows the hardships that come with losing a loved one. We’re deeply sorry for your losses. You don’t need to handle a wrongful death compensation claim alone. Instead, our Royal Front wrongful death lawyers take care of everything, seeking full and fair compensation for:
- Loss of financial support
- Funeral expenses
- Personal injury damages on your loved one’s behalf
- End-of-life medical bills, such as palliative care
Some of our firm’s largest settlements have come from wrongful death claims. In one case we handled, we recovered $5 million for the family of a victim who passed away in a truck accident. We’re confident that with our compassion and knowledge of the claims process, we’re well-equipped to handle your case’s obligations.
Front Royal Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Manage the Statute of Limitations Deadline
In most personal injury cases, as stated in Va. Code § 8.01-243, you must file your lawsuit within two years of the accident date. This deadline may be extended in very uncommon circumstances (e.g., you were injured by a doctor, and the injuries weren’t discovered immediately). However, Virginia accident victims should assume, but it is always best to start as soon as possible. This is because:
- You do not want to risk running out of time to request compensation.
- It is easy to get distracted by other matters (such as undergoing medical treatment) following an accident and then forgetting to file your case.
- You need and deserve compensation sooner rather than later, and starting your case in a timely manner can prevent unnecessary delays.
- It is usually straightforward for us to find evidence when the injury is relatively new.
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC encourages everyone considering legal action to get in touch with us as quickly as they can. We want the maximum amount of time to file your personal injury lawsuit within the correct deadline.
Our Lawyers Take Your Front Royal Personal Injury Case Seriously
The faster you contact our firm, the faster we can break ground on your personal injury claim or lawsuit. Connect with the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, and start a free claim review today. Our Front Royal personal injury lawyers would be humbled to take on your fight for compensation.