Servicing Your Vehicle Can Prevent Accidents
has released a list of the top ten mistakes proven to lead to extensive vehicle damage and potential breakdowns. Take a look at the list below:
- Putting off recommended/scheduled maintenance.
- Ignoring the “check engine” light.
- Not changing the oil, or not having it changed on time
- Not checking tire pressure.
- Neglecting coolant, brake, transmission, and other fluids.
- Continuing to drive when the vehicle is overheating.
- Not changing fuel and air filters.
- Having unqualified shops service your vehicle.
- Using generic aftermarket parts instead of original equipment manufacturer (OEM)-quality parts.
- Trying to service your own high-tech vehicle.
These 10 tips will probably not help with the type of car accidents caused by driver error, they will definitely improve your chances of not getting into an accident due to equipment failure.
Parrish Law Firm, PLLC Personal Injury – Automobile Accident Attorney works with Northern Virginia residents who have been injured because of another party’s negligence and are looking for fair compensation. Contact us today for a free case consultation or call us at 703-906-4229.
Where Experience Meets Results – We Care
A representative of the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC researched and wrote this article with Mr. Parrish’s consent. If you have any questions regarding the legal implications of what you have just read, please call us with your question so we can have our attorney review it.
Download the full copy of our Virginia Car Accident Guide.