Do I need to hire a personal injury lawyer in my city or town?

No, but your personal injury law firm should likely be from your state. (Parrish Law Firm, PLLC does handle a number of out of state cases, but usually with the assistance of attorneys in the state in which the accident occurred in order to be sure we comply with local standards). Personal injury law firms who operate in your city, or in the city where the injury took place, may also know more about the area, and thus more about your case. Personal injury lawyers have many contacts in the community, police and government that can help your case as well.

Your personal law firm should have a high level of experience in trying and settling substantial personal injury cases. Your law firm should also have their own website with examples of cases that they’ve successfully tried and won or successfully resolved (or settled). This can show you a law firm’s specialty as well as typical awards that were given in similar cases as yours.

Associations, Memberships & Accolades

Jim Parrish Personal Injury Law Firm Logo
Get in Touch Today (571) 229-1800