Don’t trucks and cars have to be insured in order to drive on the roads in Virginia?

Get Your Free Claim Review

    The answer is surprisingly no. A car or truck can drive on the roads in Virginia if they’ve registered with the DMV and pay them what’s known as an uninsured motorist fee. Fortunately if you’re driving on the roads in Virginia and have an automobile insurance policy, you’re able to use coverage that’s available on your policy to cover you in case of an accident or wreck. This is known as uninsured motorist coverage.

    Associations, Memberships & Accolades

    Jim Parrish Personal Injury Law Firm Logo
    Get in Touch Today (571) 229-1800
    English English Spanish Spanish