Who do I take action against to recover my damages?

If the car was owned by another party, under certain circumstances, you could pursue action against that person. If the accident was caused by some product defect or roadway disrepair, you may be looking to recover from the automobile manufacturer, municipality or construction company responsible for road repair. A qualified and experienced accident injury lawyer will help you get organized and plan a strategy.

Associations, Memberships & Accolades

Jim Parrish Personal Injury Law Firm Logo
Get in Touch Today (571) 229-1800