Haymarket Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
Get Your Free Claim Review
A drunk driving accident can turn your life upside down. One minute, it is New Year’s Eve, the Fourth of July, or your anniversary, and you are making your way home from a fun night out with friends and loved ones. The next, you are surrounded by medical personnel, seized by incalculable pain, and wondering what the future holds. All because someone drunk chose to get behind the wheel instead of catching a cab or an Uber.
If a drunk driver injured you, a Haymarket, VA, personal injury lawyer can help you win the compensation you deserve. At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our team has a long track record of fighting for the rights of drunk driving accident victims. We win our clients fair compensation even when the at-fault party’s insurance company is trying to pay less than they should.
Before trying to negotiate with the insurance company, speak with a drunk driving accident lawyer in Haymarket at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC. We can review your car accident, answer your questions, advise you of your options, and inform you of the damages you could be eligible to receive.
Best of all, our consultations are always free, and we do not get paid until we recover compensation for you. We do not charge you for our time; you only pay us for results.
To schedule your free consultation today, call the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, at 571-229-1800.
What Can a Haymarket, VA, Drunk Driving Lawyer Offer You?
Drunk driving accidents in the United States kill dozens of people every single day, the economic costs of these crashes reaches into the billions annually. Though you can decrease your chances of becoming a victim by staying off the road late at night, and avoiding driving on the big “party” holidays, the truth is that drunk driving accidents are common enough that they can happen to anyone.
After a drunk driving accident, you could find yourself saddled with expensive medical bills, out of work due to your injuries, facing major car repairs or the prospect of shopping for a new vehicle, and on top of all that, the physical pain from your injuries can be unbearable.
Remember: this accident, and everything you are suffering as a result of it, was not your fault. Someone else made the unfortunate decision to drive in an impaired state, and that person — not you — should pay for your damages.
The accomplished car accident attorney at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, fight the at-fault party and the insurance company, holding them accountable for the damage they caused, ensuring that they pay you fair compensation for your injuries, lost work, pain and suffering, mental anguish, and more.
You can count on our legal team to build a compelling claim on your behalf, starting with the following:
- Collecting police reports;
- Interviewing witnesses;
- Reviewing accident photos and surveillance video;
- Reconstructing your accident;
- Consulting with expert witnesses;
- Gathering your medical records;
- Handling insurance company negotiations, ensuring you receive fair compensation.
Our team knows how to fight the insurance company and win a fair settlement on your behalf. To schedule a free consultation, call today: 571-229-1800.
How Much Money Can I Collect for My Drunk Driving Accident Injuries?
A lot of factors determine the exact value of your drunk driving accident claim. Until we know more specifics about your accident, details such as the extent of your injuries, the amount of property damage, your prognosis for recovery, and the circumstances of the crash itself, we cannot with any degree of accuracy estimate a dollar figure that you can expect to receive.
What we can do, however, is break down the types of damages our attorneys have frequently been able to win for our clients who were injured in drunk driving accidents.
You could be eligible to receive compensation for any or all of the following:
- Medical bills: We fight for compensation for your medical expenses, both current and future. These include your hospital bills, doctor appointment copays, prescription drug costs, and the expense of medical devices (e.g. crutches, wheelchairs, etc.)
- Lost wages: If you are forced to miss work while recovering for your injuries, or due to surgeries or medical procedures you must undergo, we pursue compensation to pay you for the income you are forfeiting by not working.
- Reduced earning capacity: We also seek damages to compensate you for any reduction in income that results from your injuriespreventing you from working the same job or the same number of hours as before.
- Pain and suffering: More than likely, you are eligible to receive compensation for the physical pain and suffering you have experienced as a result of the accident and your injuries.
- Mental anguish: A serious car accident often results in prolonged mental anguish, including flashbacks, post-traumatic stress, and depression over your injuries and loss of enjoyment of life. You deserve compensation for this type of suffering.
- Punitive damages: Because drunk driving is not merely negligent, but a reckless act, we can seek punitive damages from the responsible party on top of the other compensation for which you are eligible.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one was killed by a drunk driver, we can pursue a wrongful death claim against the responsible party.
The circumstances of every drunk driving accident differ, and only after a thorough review of your claim can we make an accurate estimation of how much it could be worth, and what you can reasonably expect to receive in damages. We can discuss this — and answer any questions that come up — during your initial free consultation.
Schedule Your Free Consultation at The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, by Calling 571-229-1800.
After a Haymarket, VA, drunk driving accident, make sure your first call is to the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC. We fight for the compensation you deserve. Schedule your free consultation today by calling 571-229-1800.