Haymarket, VA Rear End Collisions Lawyer
If a negligent driver caused an accident and rear ended you, you could be entitled to financial compensation. Accidents are stressful enough. Taking on an entire legal case alone can be overwhelming, especially when you’re dealing with injuries. Our Haymarket, VA rear end collisions lawyer can help.
At Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, we can investigate your accident and deal with the at-fault driver’s insurance company for you. We work hard to recover compensation for our clients. Our law firm can handle the settlement negotiation process and fight for the best possible outcome for you.
The Physical and Financial Impacts of Rear End Collision Injuries
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) statistics, car accidents cause as much as $39 billion in lost productivity alone. Medical care after a collision can also be wildly expensive and could include:
- Emergency care
- Hospital admissions
- Surgical intervention
- OTC and prescription drugs
- Assistive medical devices
When our Haymarket personal injury lawyer assesses your financial damages, we include all medical care, including rehabilitation and therapy. All of these expenses are recoverable from the at-fault driver or their insurance provider.
How We Determine the At-Fault Party
Even when you know who rear ended you, the state requires proof of their negligence. This can be accomplished with the evidence we collect on your behalf. It can prove the at-fault driver:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Breached their duty
- Caused your accident
- Caused financial harm
Our law firm can prove the driver in the rear was at fault for the accident and fight hard for the financial recovery you deserve.
Evidence That Strengthens Your Compensation Request
Every piece of evidence we uncover in our investigation goes into your case file and is used to steer your case toward a fair settlement, including:
- The police report
- Photos and surveillance video
- Lay and expert witness statements
We also collect evidence that supports the monetary value of your compensation request, including:
- Medical records and bills
- Job and salary records
- Vehicle repair estimates
- Vehicle replacement estimates
Jim Parrish’s past career representing insurance companies gives him a unique edge in protecting you from those same companies now. He can make sure you’re not further victimized by a speedy yet unreasonably low settlement offer.
Recover Various Types of Damages After a Rear End Collision
A car accident can result in a plethora of financial damages that we can pursue, including:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future lost income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Lasting disability and disfigurement
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Mental and emotional distress
At Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our rear end collision lawyer also represents surviving families in Haymarket. If you’ve lost a loved one in an accident, we can help you recover the costs of final arrangements and your family’s loss of financial and domestic support.
It Is Never Too Soon to Seek Legal Guidance and Support
Virginia law limits the amount of time you have to seek compensation after a car accident. In general, you have two years from the date of the accident to meet the personal injury statute of limitations, per Va. Code § 8.01-243.
You also generally have two years to meet the wrongful death statute of limitations, according to Va. Code § 8.01-244. If either statute of limitations expires, you could inadvertently forfeit your right to file.
Our firm will not let that happen. With sufficient notice, we can protect your rights by ensuring your lawsuit is filed within the allotted time.
The Benefits of Choosing Our Haymarket Rear End Collisions Lawyer
When our law firm handles your case, we work hard to ensure you get every dollar you deserve. To bolster and support your case, we can:
- Thoroughly investigate the cause of your accident
- Compile evidence that proves your right to compensation
- Handle all communication related to your case
- Consult medical and car accident experts
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate monetary settlement
- Represent you at trial if your case goes to court
When you trust our legal team to represent you, we make sure your case meets all the required legal parameters. We also take the mystery and confusion out of legal and insurance language. Our law firm does everything we can to give your case the attention it deserves while you simply focus on getting better.
Reviews and Recommendations From Previous Personal Injury Clients
Our law firm is passionate about recovering financial compensation for victims of negligence-based car accidents. Here are some of our glowing client reviews:
- “Jim took my automobile accident case to trial in Fairfax and won! His preparation with me and our witnesses was extremely thorough and well designed…I could not have been happier and strongly recommend that anyone in need of a personal injury lawyer contact the Parrish Law Firm.” – M.P.
- “A friend recommended him, and words cannot express how kind and selfless Mr. Parrish and his firm have been to me and my family…I strongly recommend the Parrish Law firm to everyone who needs an attorney.” – Lesly Edward Tetteh-Agortey
Read more reviews and recommendations on our testimonials page to see firsthand our commitment to providing outstanding client service and support.
Call for Your Free Case Review
Our rear end collisions lawyer is proud to serve Haymarket, VA, and can help you pursue financial compensation if you or a loved one was injured in an accident. We can deal with the insurance company and fight hard for a favorable settlement for you and your family.
Contact our case review team at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC to get started on your legal action today.
Car Accident eBook [Free Download]
Unsure about what to do after a car accident or have questions regarding your auto accident case that remain unanswered? Download our free Virginia Car Accident Guide eBook or give us a call at (571) 229-1800.