Our beautiful Shenandoah Valley attracts over a million visitors each year, many of whom enjoy driving to see the sights. This influx contributed to Virginia’s 118,311 accidents involving passenger vehicles in 2022. If you were injured in such a collision, you have financial recovery options.
Since 2004, our car accident team at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC has advocated for injured people. Our Luray personal injury lawyer can guide you through the confusing blockades the insurance companies throw up in their attempts to avoid paying out fair and full compensation, and we help you fight for the justice you and your family deserve. Call now to start your free claim review.
Why Should I Choose the Luray Car Accident Attorney?
Our founder, Attorney Jim Parrish, started his career working as a lawyer within the insurance industry. His specialty was defending against accident claims and disputes. He has put the knowledge he accumulated during those years to good use in protecting victims against insurance companies.
In the nearly two decades since our doors opened, we have successfully recovered more than $30 million in compensation for those we serve. We’re also proud to say that our achievements have brought accolades from our peers, further highlighting the quality of service we provide.
How Can the Personal Injury Firm Help Build My Car Accident Claim?
You already suffered through the trauma of a motor vehicle collision. You shouldn’t have to struggle through the claims process, too. When you entrust your case to our accident attorney, he supports your legal goals by handling all evidence gathering, interviewing eyewitnesses, determining a value for your damages, speaking with insurance companies, and preparing a strong case. This takes the burden off your shoulders and allows you to focus on your recovery.
If your case needs to go to trial, our team is prepared. Our founder, Jim Parrish, uses his experience on the other side of the aisle to defend against any tactics that might jeopardize your case for compensation. You don’t have to worry about a thing when you enlist the help of our team.
You get these services without paying anything out of pocket because we support injured people on a contingency fee basis. We don’t believe you should have yet another unexpected expense, so you pay us nothing upfront. A percentage of your compensation pays for our help, and we don’t charge anything if, for whatever reason, your case doesn’t yield damages. Call now to connect with our team and learn more.
Our Car Accident Attorneys Fight for the Full Cost of Your Damages
After suffering serious injuries in a collision, you have the right to pursue compensation from the liable party. Often, we start car accident cases by filing an insurance claim with the at-fault driver’s insurer. If that doesn’t work out, we can explore filing a personal injury lawsuit and taking your case to trial.
Your compensable losses are specific to your case, but they may include:
- Any income you lost from suffering injuries, such as tips, bonuses, and benefits
- The medical expenses associated with your injury, such as an ambulance ride, hospital stay, surgery, prescriptions, physical therapy, rehab, medical devices and equipment, and in-home care
- Out-of-pocket expenses due to your injury, such as help with house maintenance, errands, childcare, cooking, and cleaning
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Property damage expenses
Our Luray wrongful death lawyer extends a helping hand and comprehensive legal advocacy to families who have lost loved ones to car accidents. With our help, you could recover costs associated with your loved one’s final medical bills and funeral costs––among other losses.
We’ve Successfully Resolved Previous Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
The value of your case depends on many factors, including your missed time from work and estimated recovery period. You can rest assured that with our team on your side, we fight for every dollar you need. Take a look at what other outcomes we’ve secured for clients in positions like yours:
- Our client suffered a head-on collision while driving on a two-lane road. We secured $1 million for her losses.
- Our client required cervical spine surgery after a semi-truck crashed into his smaller passenger vehicle. We secured $500,000 after building his case.
In another situation we handled, our client suffered serious injuries after a distracted driver collided with his vehicle. The insurance company denied liability and blamed our client for what happened. Yet, using the knowledge he gained from within the insurance industry, Attorney Jim Parrish was able to settle this case for $975,000.
Luray Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Our Client Testimonials Speak Volumes About Our Car Accident Attorney
We’re honored that some clients feel compelled to share positive feedback about our quality of service. Just take a look at what some have shared about the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC:
- “Thanks for all you’ve done for my son and myself, we really appreciate you & your wonderful team. You guys are the best!!” —Shanale
- “Attorney Jim is knowledgeable, helpful, and spot on. He personally called me and took time to give me the legal advice I needed, highly recommended.” —Junn
- “Jim took my automobile accident case to trial in Fairfax and won! His preparation with me and our witnesses was extremely thorough and well-designed. He also effectively discredited the other side’s arguments while remaining courteous and professional. The judge even complimented his performance! Overall, I could not have been happier and strongly recommend that anyone in need of a personal injury lawyer contact the Parrish Law Firm.” —MP
Want Help? Contact Our Luray Car Accident Office Today
At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, we care about your future––and we care about getting the money you need to move forward from this traumatic event. Whether you suffered severe injuries in a rear-end collision, T-bone accident, or side-swipe crash, we’re here to lend our legal insights. To begin your free, no-obligation claim review, call now.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now