Bad news seems never-ending after an Alexandria bus accident. First, you were involved in a serious accident. Then, on top of it all, you have to pay for medical bills and account for your lost wages. Well, here’s some good news: the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC is prepared to manage everything your case requires from start to finish.
An Alexandra personal injury lawyer from our team stands ready to manage your claim or lawsuit – all without charging any upfront fees or costs. We work on contingency, so getting our attorney’s fees is contingent on your case’s outcome.
What’s more, we offer free claim reviews when you call where you can meet our team with no obligation. We’re ready to advocate for you today.
What Can Our Alexandria Bus Accident Attorney Do for You?
The short answer is everything. We save you time and stress by handling every aspect of your case from start to finish. From the moment you entrust us with your legal matters, we get to work gathering evidence, calculating your losses, and seeking the fairest possible outcome. Additionally, you can feel confident that our team will:
- Listen to your version of events
- Offer guidance and support throughout the legal process
- Develop your case’s strategy
- Keep you updated on your case’s progression
- Establish fault and liability
- Handle all case-related communications
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- File a lawsuit, if necessary
We get to work building your case immediately to preserve time-sensitive evidence. We also employ prompt legal action because of the statute of limitations. You generally have only two years to file your lawsuit, per Va. Code § 8.01-243. By missing this deadline, you miss the right to seek damages.
You don’t have to cross days off on your calendar or worry about any case-related obligation, however. With the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, we offer more than legal help; we offer reassurance and peace of mind.
How Can the Bus Accident Attorney in Alexandria Demonstrate Negligence?
Over the years, we’ve recovered $30 million for our clients. Each of those cases required us to demonstrate negligence. This involves gathering evidence to show:
- Duty of care. Your attorney will establish that the bus driver and, by extension, the bus company owed a duty of care to other road users. A duty of care is a legal responsibility that one party owes to another to act cautiously and in a way that a reasonable person would in a similar situation.
- Breach of duty. Next, we aim to demonstrate that the other party breached their duty of care. This could involve showing that the bus driver acted negligently or recklessly, such as by speeding, running red lights, or driving while fatigued or intoxicated.
- Causation. We must establish that the other party caused your auto accident and severe injuries. We do this using traffic camera footage, the bus’s black box data, and eyewitness testimony.
- Damages. Finally, to compel damages from the liable party, we must assert that you have damages resulting from the collision, such as healthcare bills and lost income.
Our personal injury attorney has many tasks when building your case. We handle bureaucratic matters, on-the-record statements, and other matters. You only have one: to focus on your health.
What Damages Can the Alexandria Bus Accident Lawyer Recover for Me?
Our Alexandria bus accident lawyer can help you recover various economic damages. These may include past and future medical expenses, such as hospitalization and surgeries, as well as lost income due to missed work time. If you suffer injuries that prevent you from making the same wages in the future, you may also qualify for diminished future earning capacity.
Economic damages are just one part of seeking fair compensation. We also seek full coverage for your non-economic damages, which may include:
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Lost quality of life
- Loss of consortium
The value of these losses depends on many factors unique to your situation, including the severity of your condition, the cost of your financial losses, and the insurance coverage available.
Virginia does not cap how much you can seek for non-economic damages, meaning these losses could comprise a significant portion of your bus accident claim’s value.
Alexandria Bus Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Just Who Is Bus Accident Attorney Jim Parrish?
In 2004, Attorney Jim Parrish was at a crossroads. He had spent most of his career shielding insurance companies from big-dollar claims, protecting bottom lines instead of injured people. Then, one April, he founded the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, and made it his mission to help injured people get their lives back. It’s been an incredible journey.
When asked about Attorney Jim Parrish’s commitment to their cases, these clients had these things to share:
- “Mr. Parrish was great! He listened to me at all times and thoroughly investigated the facts of my automobile accident. Also, he refused to accept the false story of the other driver (as well as his insurance company) and won my case at trial. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a car accident lawyer.” – C.
- “I have known Mr. Jim Parish and his law firm for over a decade. A friend recommended him and words cannot express how kind and selfless Mr. Parish and his firm have been to me and my family. When I needed an Attorney to speak to and get advice, he is always available.” – L.T.
- “Always courteous and responsive to whatever questions I have to ask and responds back in a timely manner to messages left for him. Mr. Parrish has always spoken to me and my family like a friend.” – C.
We do everything in our power to guide your Alexandria bus accident case to a fair conclusion. Our law firm stands ready to learn your story and advocate for what you deserve.
Begin Your Free Claim Review With Our Bus Accident Attorney
At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our team is dedicated to fighting tirelessly for our clients and holding negligent parties accountable. We work to ensure you receive the justice you need. It’s just that simple. Contact us today for a free claim review and learn more about your legal options.