Large commercial trucks are an uncommon sight on the streets of small-town Front Royal. While this might make the roads feel safer, it means that our residents are unfamiliar with the maneuvers these large trucks make. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver, you deserve compensation. Unfortunately, getting the compensation you need can be difficult.
Attorney Jim Parrish at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, understands your frustration. In the aftermath of suffering a serious injury, you shouldn’t have to manage the claims process and everything it entails alone. You deserve the advocacy of a Front Royal personal injury attorney. We can manage every aspect of your truck accident case while you focus on your recovery.
Call now to start your FREE claim review.
Our Team Has Information From Inside the Trucking Accident Insurance Industry
Attorney Jim Parrish wasn’t always a personal injury lawyer. He started his career defending big-name insurance companies from claims. Very quickly, he learned that the insurance industry has one goal: to make money. They’re not in the business of fairly paying injured people.
That’s where you could benefit from entrusting our law firm with your Front Royal truck accident case. From Jim Parrish’s time representing both insurance companies and injured parties, he’s learned what tactics to look out for. We will defend you against the following:
- Denied insurance claims. Some insurance companies deny claims and hope that injured people will be discouraged from pressing the matter. Attorney Jim Parrish is well aware of these practices, and he knows what goes into turning a denied claim into an approved one.
- Asking for recorded statements. As the injured claimant, you don’t benefit from giving a recorded statement. This only offers the insurance company more information to contest various aspects of your case. Your lawyer can give the insurer the information it needs to proceed with your case—and not a detail more.
- Bad faith insurance practices. Virginia law protects people like you from bad-faith insurance practices. These strategies can range from misrepresenting a policy’s details to unnecessarily stalling the claims process.
Trucking accident cases can get complicated for many reasons––and insurance companies are a major factor. However, with our Front Royal team, you get more than an injury attorney; you get someone who knows the insurance industry like the back of his hand. With our advocacy, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.
We Resolve Most Truck Accident Cases Through Negotiations
Attorney Jim Parrish’s track record speaks for itself. In just the past few years alone, he’s recovered $30 million in damages, including for those injured in trucking collisions. While we have no problem filing a lawsuit in civil court, we resolve most cases through insurance negotiations.
Here are just some of the cases we’ve resolved through this avenue:
- Our client was a beloved grandmother traveling on a country road when a commercial truck collided with her car. We filed a lawsuit and recovered $1 million on her behalf.
- Our client suffered neck and back injuries in a collision with a commercial truck. This case was complicated because the insurer argued that the injuries were pre-existing. Still, we secured $500,000 for her damages.
We’ve recovered millions more for people injured by other people’s negligent behavior. Our Front Royal truck accident lawyer is on your side each step of the way. We intend to offer peace of mind, reassurance, and confidence during this challenging time.
Our Front Royal Truck Accident Lawyer Seeks Full Compensation for Your Losses
To us, compensation is more than money for your economic and non-economic damages; it represents closure, justice, and a pathway for rebuilding your life. We seek financial recovery that accounts for:
- Healthcare expenses, including anticipated treatment costs
- Lost income, including loss of your future earning capacity
- The cost of your car’s repair or replacement
- The cost of anything you spent out of pocket on assistive medical devices, childcare expenses, and transportation arrangements
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
As you consider legal representation, keep a file with all your injury-related receipts, invoices, and bills. Once you enlist our help, share those documents with Attorney Jim Parrish. He can use these documents to calculate a fair settlement value for your case.
Front Royal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
You Have a Limited Window to File Your Trucking Accident Lawsuit
Although filing a lawsuit isn’t always necessary to recover compensation, we must remain aware of the state’s statute of limitations. Per Va. Code § 8.01-243, you generally have two years to file your personal injury lawsuit. This deadline generally begins from the date of your accident, but some exceptions apply.
Once the two-year deadline expires in your case, you lose the right to seek damages via a lawsuit. You don’t want this to happen, as this would prevent you from holding the at-fault party accountable. The sooner you connect with Attorney Jim Parrish, the better. We can get started on your case today.
How Our Attorney Intends to Hold the Trucking Company Financially Accountable
The crux of your Front Royal truck accident case relies on proving negligence. This means showing:
- Another party (like the trucker or their employer) had a duty of care to prevent collisions.
- That party violated their duty of care through their carelessness or recklessness.
- The other party caused your accident and resulting injuries.
- You have damages arising from the truck accident.
Your legal team needs evidence to establish each of these factors. Attorney Jim Parrish uses the police report, accident reconstruction data, and traffic camera footage to learn what happened. We may also send a spoliation letter to the trucking company, ensuring that it doesn’t discard evidence in its possession. These items can include the truck’s black box data, dash cam recordings, and the company’s employment records.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Begin Your FREE Claim Review With Our Personal Injury Team Today
Our team offers every caller a free claim review. During this no-obligation discussion, we only need one thing from you: honesty. We want to learn how your accident happened, along with other details relevant to your situation. With our advocacy, you can get the financial recovery you deserve.
Call the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, to get started.