Let Our Attorneys Help You With Your Truck Accident Claim
Get Your Free Claim Review
What to Expect in a Truck Accident Claim
At The Parrish Law Firm, we have helped many truck accident victims over the years, so we understand what a stressful time this can be for people. You may be struggling to juggle expensive medical bills and vehicle repair costs, all while missing work due to your injuries. The thought of fighting with an insurance company for the compensation you need can be daunting.
Our truck accident lawyers are here to help. We will walk you through the claims process to ensure you understand what to expect as we fight for the money you need to recover from this crash. Although accident claims involving semi-trucks and other commercial vehicles can be complex, here are the basic steps for how we handle these cases:
- Start with a free claim evaluation. Our experienced truck accident attorneys will meet with you to evaluate your claim at no obligation to you. During this time, we will review what happened to cause your crash, who may be held responsible, and what damages you have suffered. Contact us now to schedule your consultation.
- Get to know our truck accident legal team. Your attorney will be your biggest ally and your voice during the claims process, so it is important that you feel comfortable with your legal team. At The Parrish Law Firm, our clients put their trust in us because attorney James R. Parrish has unique insights into how the insurance industry tries to fight claims like these. Parrish began his career defending large insurance companies, until he grew concerned by the lack of adequate representation some crash victims had. His compassion drove him to change career paths and advocate for victims instead. Now, our clients benefit from his strategic legal skills and his earnest dedication to justice.
- Our legal team will launch an investigation into your accident. There are many parties that may be held responsible for a truck crash ─ the company that owns the truck, the company that loaded the cargo, the team that maintains the vehicle, the driver of the truck, the manufacturer of defective truck parts, etc. During our investigation, we will go through the trucker logs, review black box data, track down maintenance records, review the driver’s qualifications, and gain access to the accident report from law enforcement. We will also work with experts from the trucking industry to determine whether any federal or state regulations were violated.
- We will help you manage your medical bills while your claim is pending. You don’t need the added stress of a pile of medical bills while you are trying to recover from a serious truck accident injury. Our team will contact your health care providers to ensure they know a claim is pending. Any questions your health care provider has about payment can be directed to our attorneys.
- Our attorneys will negotiate aggressively on your behalf. Once we are armed with all the evidence from your wreck, as well as proof of the damages you have suffered, we will launch into aggressive negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurance company. We will be fighting for payment of current and future medical bills, lost wages and reduced earning capacity in the future, compensation to repair or replace your vehicle, damages to account for the pain and suffering you’ve been through, and punitive damages in cases involving extreme misconduct.
- If a full and fair settlement cannot be reached, we will take your case to a judge and jury. In most cases due to the claim development and preparation process in our office, the insurance company will want to settle your claim without the risk of going to court. However, if the insurer refuses to present you with an appropriate truck accident settlement offer, our determined attorneys will pursue justice at trial. Even after a case goes to court, the other side may still decide to offer you a settlement up until the last minute.
If an insurance company approaches you with a settlement offer immediately after your accident, do not agree to anything without speaking with our legal team. Particularly if the company suspects you have been seriously injured, the insurer may try to swoop in and offer a quick settlement that is only a fraction of what you will actually need to recover. They are hoping that you will accept the fast cash before you have a real idea of the damages you have suffered.
Contact us now to discuss your claim and learn how we can help.
What Our Clients Say About Us
One of the most important parts of handling an auto accident injury claim is to provide exceptional customer service. At The Parrish Law Firm, we pride ourselves on keeping our clients informed every step of the way. As one client said:
“Parrish Law Firm, PLLC helped me put things back together after a traumatic auto accident. Jim Parrish is sharp, compassionate and really cares. He takes your case seriously and is very attentive. His entire staff is top notch as well. … My emails and phone calls were always answered promptly. I was never left guessing as to what was happening.”
Get Started on Your Truck Accident Claim Today
If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt in a crash involving an 18-wheeler or other large truck, you need to speak with our skilled truck accident attorneys as soon as possible. Schedule a free consultation today, and let us go over your legal options for pursuing the compensation you will need to recover. Call or fill out our online form to get started.
You should know that our firm does not charge any fees to get started on your truck accident claim. Instead, we operate on a contingency basis, which means we only get paid if and when we recover compensation for you