Losing a loved one is never easy. Losing a loved one to another party’s negligence adds another layer no one should have to deal with. Yet, in a situation like this, you’re not alone. The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC advocates for wrongful death claimants and their families in Gainesville, VA.
While we haven’t formally met face-to-face, our team knows that this is the most difficult experience. We want to take your legal obligations off your plate. Attorney Jim Parrish and his team can investigate your case, calculate your losses, and compel damages from the liable party. Understanding your options begins with a FREE claim review. Call now to connect with our Gainesville personal injury attorney.
There Are No Financial Obligations to Hiring a Wrongful Death Attorney
Our firm understands that hiring an attorney has a reputation for being expensive. So, to lessen our clients’ worries, we work on a contingency fee basis. In this arrangement, our attorney’s fees never come from your pocket. Rather, they come from your awarded settlement.
In addition to waiving upfront fees, we finance each of your case’s obligations, from its administrative costs to its consulting costs. Attorney Jim Parrish takes the outcome of your wrongful death case personally. We strive to offer white-glove service to each of our clients, alleviating their worries after losing loved ones.
You Benefit From Promptly Starting Your FREE Claim Review
You deserve to take the time you need to celebrate your loved one’s life and process their passing in peace. However, your legal matters require your prompt attention because of the state’s statute of limitations. Per Va. Code § 8.01-244, you have just two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit. Your filing period begins from the date of your loved one’s passing.
Filing your lawsuit on time preserves your right to compensation if negotiations don’t work out. Waiting too long to file could invalidate your case and make it nearly impossible to recover damages. Our law firm wants to secure everything you need to rebuild your life in your loved one’s absence. By promptly connecting with our Gainesville wrongful death attorneys, you can protect your case and set your claim in motion.
Gainesville Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Why Entrust Your Wrongful Death Claim to Our Law Firm?
Our founder, Attorney Jim Parrish, wasn’t always a personal injury attorney. Many years ago, he started his career advocating for big-name insurance companies, protecting them from paying high-value claims. However, he grew tired of advocating for faceless corporations and turned his attention to helping injured people and grieving families in 2004. Since then, Attorney Parrish has recovered more than $30 million in damages.
Your Lawyer Handles Your Wrongful Death Case From Start to Finish
You don’t have to manage a single case-related obligation after entrusting your legal matters to the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC. In our pursuit of full and fair compensation, we take the burdens of case management off your shoulders. We take over communication with the insurers, gather evidence on your behalf, work with expert witnesses, and more to ensure you have the strongest case, all while you focus on grieving your loved one and spending time with family.
Remember: because we work on a contingency-fee basis, you don’t pay out of pocket for these services. This means you could get legal representation without having to take another job or otherwise worry about attorney’s fees.
We Routinely Secure Favorable Outcomes for Clients
Here’s a snapshot of just some of the wrongful death cases we’ve won:
- A big rig accident claimed the life of our client’s loved one. Through years of hard work and litigation, we secured $5 million in damages.
- An elderly man collided with our client’s family’s car, killing everyone involved. We secured $1.4 million under the available insurance policies.
- We can’t share too many details about this fatal tractor-trailer accident case. Yet, we can disclose that we secured $1 million for our client through an insurance claim.
We’re constantly adding to our list of successful case outcomes. Your case’s resolution could be next.
Our Clients Share Great Things About Our Quality of Service
Nobody speaks of our client-focused law firm better than our previous clients. Some have shared:
- “The Parrish Law Firm did an excellent job in representing me in my claim. They were able to get the maximum settlement for my case. His office always kept me well informed of the next step in the process and had my best intentions in mind. Great experience hands down.” –X.H.
- “Parrish Law Firm took very good care of me. I can’t even express how thankful I am that I used them! They sat down with me and went through everything step by step. They also never hesitated to answer my million and one questions. Always friendly but very professional. I even got a gift after the end of my case, which I felt was very thoughtful.” ––J.T.
- “Jim listened to me and my legal needs and asked all the relevant questions. He determined my needs and referred me to a lawyer best suited for my case. I am very grateful for his assistance and I would recommend anyone speak with him if needed legal representation that he offers. A true gentleman and professional.” –R.S.
Our Gainesville Wrongful Death Lawyer Fights for Financial Compensation
Financial recovery in a wrongful death case is more than money. It’s the resources your family needs to process their grief and start anew. Your lawyer can seek compensation that accounts for:
- Your loved one’s end-of-life care fees, including palliative care and hospice
- Sorrow, mental anguish, and solace
- Funeral and burial costs
- Anything you spent out of pocket related to your loved one’s passing
- Your loved one’s anticipated earnings
We can include other losses in your claim’s value depending on the details of your loved one’s passing.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Begin Your FREE Claim Review With Our Wrongful Death Team
Don’t spend another minute feeling stressed or uncertain about the outcome of your wrongful death case. Instead, prioritize your well-being and connect with the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC. We’re ready to learn your story and advocate for what you need, want, and deserve.
Call us today for your FREE claim review.