At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, empathy meets advocacy. We understand that coping with the loss of a loved one is a difficult experience. From the very beginning of our partnership, you focus on spending time with your family while we manage your legal matters.
While compensation can’t undo your loved one’s passing, it can offer financial resources so you can pay bills, plan your loved one’s end-of-life service, and regain your footing. Our Dumfries personal injury lawyer puts your needs first, pursuing what you deserve each step of the way. Call now to start a FREE claim review about your wrongful death case.
Our Law Firm Aims to Make Your Life Simpler After Losing a Loved One
Attorney Jim Parrish has one mission when handling your case: to secure financial justice that delivers closure. We aim to ease your emotional load as we hold the liable party accountable for your losses. With our law firm’s advocacy, you get:
- A professional to investigate your case. Through the years, Attorney Jim Parrish has learned how to navigate even the most complicated wrongful death claims. He understands how to get security camera footage, interview witnesses, and gather other information to bolster your case.
- An advocate. You get more than a lawyer with Attorney Jim Parrish; you also get someone who stands between you and anyone else who attempts to derail your case. Jim puts your family’s needs first, offering comprehensive legal support at each phase.
- Our negotiating skills. Attorney Jim Parrish wasn’t always a lawyer. He started his career protecting insurance companies from high-value claims. He understands what insurance companies look for when they assess claims and what strategies could yield a positive outcome.
We offer our unyielding support on a contingency-fee basis. You never pay upfront for our services. You don’t pay out-of-pocket fees or retainers, either. Our attorney’s fees come as a part of your settlement or court award. With this arrangement, you don’t have to worry about paying for our help or going unrepresented. You get reassurance that we care about your case’s outcome just as much as you do.
You Focus on Healing. We Take Care of Your Dumfries Wrongful Death Case
As our client, we want you to spend time with your family and celebrate your loved one’s life. As your lawyers, we manage each case-related obligation, some of which include:
- Calculating your losses: People often lose thousands of dollars in injury and wrongful death claims because they don’t know what they can recover. Our team will review the evidence in your case and determine the value of your damages so you can get the compensation you need.
- Negotiating with the insurance company: The insurer’s first offer is often much less than you deserve. Our team will fight for every dollar you need.
- Combating bad-faith insurance practices: Insurance companies sometimes refuse to handle a case in good faith. You don’t need to concern yourself with this during this time. Our team knows what to expect with these tactics and how to defend your case against them.
Whenever you need a case update or answers to your questions, don’t hesitate to connect with our wrongful death firm. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, so you never feel like your case is up in the air.
Dumfries Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Our Wrongful Death Lawyer Seeks Full Compensation for Your Losses
Pursuing compensation is more than seeking money; it’s seeking the resources you need to rebuild your life and start anew after a loved one’s passing. As such, financial recovery should reflect your economic and non-economic hardships, which may include:
- End-of-life healthcare costs, including palliative care, life support, and in-home nursing
- Out-of-pocket expenses, such as transportation arrangements and hospice care
- Property damage costs (if your loved one suffered a car accident, and their car was damaged)
- Loss of your loved one’s income
- Sorrow, mental anguish, and solace
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC has secured millions for wrongful death claimants. In one case we managed, we recovered $5 million for the family of a deceased truck accident claimant. This case required us to file a lawsuit and advocate for our client’s rights in court. We’ve recovered countless more for wrongful death claimants. We’re ready to hear your story today.
Our Dumfries Wrongful Death Lawyer Advocates for Families in All Situations
Since our founding in 2004, we’ve helped many people recover compensation for their past, present, and future injury-related losses. Our practice areas include many incidents stemming from negligence, such as:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Truck accidents
- Dog bites
- Bicycle collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Back/spinal cord trauma
- Dangerous and defective products
Genuinely impressive. Helpful. Great lawyer. These are just some of the phrases that previous clients use to describe Attorney Jim Parrish. We’re confident that throughout our partnership, you’ll have similar sentiments about our quality of service.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Considerations After Losing a Loved One in Dumfries
There’s no “right” or “wrong” thing to do after a loved one’s fatal accident. You should do what makes sense. Take time off work to grieve. Invite your family over and reminisce about your loved one. Your needs come first.
However, you may wonder what considerations could bolster your wrongful death case’s outcome. If possible, we suggest that you:
- Keep all receipts and invoices related to your damages. Your Dumfries attorney can use this information to calculate your losses.
- Refrain from giving the insurance company a recorded statement. The claims adjuster may seem like someone who genuinely cares about your situation. At the end of the day, however, they have one goal: to save their employer money. Anything you share, even a seemingly minor statement, could jeopardize your right to compensation.
- Refer all settlement offers to your lawyer. Our legal team can assess any settlement offers and advise you on which ones meet your needs. This ensures that you only accept compensation that accounts for your losses. If you accept a settlement, but it doesn’t account for your needs, you can’t go back and ask for more money.
During your FREE claim review, we can evaluate the details of your situation and discuss what other considerations could bolster your Dumfries wrongful death case.
Connect With the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC Now
There’s no reason to put off consulting our legal team any longer about your wrongful death case. So, we invite you to call now to start a FREE claim review. Don’t hold anything back during our conversation. We want to listen to the details of your story, your loved one’s life, and what you want from the claims process. Call today.