Haymarket, VA Parking Lot Accident Lawyer
Were you involved in a car accident in a parking lot? Whether you were parking, in the process of parking, or leaving the parking lot, we can help. Our Haymarket, VA parking lot accident lawyer will fight to recover your medical bills, lost wages, and more.
While a parking lot accident can happen at full speed, even a slow-moving accident can cause serious damage. We will investigate your accident, assess the value of your case, and help you pursue the at-fault driver. At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, we will review the details of your accident and help you build a solid case for financial compensation.
Injuries You Could Sustain After a Parking Lot Car Accident
A collision in a parking lot can result in serious injuries. Our law firm represents injured drivers and pedestrians who sustained:
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Broken or fractured bones
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Head and back injuries
We ensure every aspect of your treatment protocol is included in your compensation request. Our Haymarket personal injury lawyer will obtain your medical records from every healthcare professional and facility where you received treatment.
Identifying Negligence and Financial Liability
To pursue the at-fault driver in your parking lot accident case, we identify the negligence that led to your accident. Our investigation will prove the following legally required elements of negligence:
- Duty of care — the at-fault driver’s responsibility to operate their car safely and cautiously
- Breach of duty — the at-fault driver’s failure to drive carefully
- Causation — the connection between the at-fault driver’s actions and your accident
- Damages — the financial consequences of your accident and resulting injuries
Our law firm will ensure the appropriate at-fault party is held accountable for your injuries and the costs stemming from them. While you focus on getting better, we take care of the details of building your case.
Evidence Can Steer Your Case Toward a Favorable Financial Settlement
Most personal injury cases are settled out of court when the evidence indicates negligence. The evidence we collect to prove the at-fault driver’s negligence, recklessness, or carelessness, can include:
- Your police report, which will contain key contact information. It may also describe points of impact and driver behavior.
- Your medical records, which will document your injuries, treatment plan, prognosis, and health care costs.
- Your employment and other financial records that prove the value of your lost income.
- Statements from lay and expert witnesses and accident reconstruction reports
Many parking lots have security or surveillance cameras. If the parking lot where your accident occurred has them, we obtain footage on your behalf. Our goal is to ensure your case file is comprehensive and complete.
Personal Injury Compensation in Virginia
After an accident in a parking lot, you are entitled to the same types of compensation you would recover from an accident on the roadway. The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC case assessment team will help you recover the following damages:
- Injury-related medical care
- Injury-related lost wages
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Mental and emotional distress
- Lower quality of life
- Physical disability or disfigurement
Where applicable, we also help surviving family members recover wrongful death damages. When our parking lot accident lawyer represents you in a Haymarket, VA collision, we ensure your case receives an accurate monetary value. Our goal is to ensure you obtain appropriate compensation and your case is not undervalued or underpaid.
We Ensure Your Lawsuit Is Filed on Time
It is never too soon to get our law firm involved in your case. In Virginia, you have a limited time to file a lawsuit if your case cannot be resolved with a settlement. In general, you have:
- Two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Va. Code § 8.01-243
- Two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Va. Code § 8.01-244
Failing to file your lawsuit on time could result in an inability to file it. If you file after the deadline expires, your lawsuit will be dismissed without being heard. When our law firm gets involved in your case, we ensure your lawsuit is filed within the allotted time.
Our Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Serving Prince William County Is on Your Side
It can be hard to know what to do after a parking lot accident. When you put our law firm to work for you, we do all the following on your behalf:
- Investigate your accident
- Obtain your police report
- Give personalized attention
- Provide ongoing updates
- Explain insurance jargon
- Obtain photos and videos
- Handle all communication
- Negotiate a fair settlement
If your case goes to court, we will not hesitate to represent you. Every client we represent is a priority for our team. We work hard to provide ongoing support and to ensure your needs are met from the start.
Praise and Accolades from Satisfied Clients
When they talk about our commitment to legal care and support, our previous clients say the following:
- Andrew Myers: I’m truly grateful for the excellent service Mr. Parrish has provided. He simplified the process and provided the guidance necessary for my case to conclude in the best way possible.
- Terrell Green: I recently contacted Mr. James Parrish’s law firm for a consultation…[he] provided excellent legal advice…I highly recommend contacting Mr. Parrish for a consultation!
Read additional client reviews on our testimonials page and see how hard we work for car accident victims and their families.
Get a Free Review of Your Haymarket Parking Lot Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured or suffered vehicle damage due to a slow speed collision, we can help. Our Haymarket, VA parking lot accident lawyer will help you build a strong case for financial compensation.
Contact our case review team at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC to learn more about your options for obtaining financial recovery.
Car Accident eBook [Free Download]
Unsure about what to do after a car accident or have questions regarding your auto accident case that remain unanswered? Download our free Virginia Car Accident Guide eBook or give us a call.