Our lawyer wants to help you adjust to your new normal after suffering a spinal cord injury. How? By recovering the compensation you need to pay for your medical bills, in-home modifications, and “pain and suffering” and inconvenience. With decades of legal experience, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.
A Warrenton personal injury lawyer from our team can build your case, calculate your losses, and pursue maximum compensation from the liable party. The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC offers regular updates and fosters tight client/attorney relationships. Today, you can start a free claim review by calling to connect with our legal team to learn more.
How Can a Spinal Cord Injury Attorney Help Me?
A serious injury requires serious representation—and that’s exactly what Attorney Jim Parrish intends to provide. He’s more than a personal injury attorney; he’s a skilled negotiator who once represented big-name insurance companies.
After years of working to deny claims and make corporations money, he decided to fight for the little guy. And he’s done just that, having recovered more than $30 million for his clients. Your Warrenton lawyer intends to handle your case by:
- Investigating the details of your accident
- Gathering evidence and other relevant documentation, such as police reports, medical records, and eyewitness statements
- Calculating your damages, including medical bills, lost wages, and non-economic damages
- Proving fault and liability
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Filing a lawsuit and representing you in court, if necessary
You may wonder how much all of these services cost. Well, here’s some good news: the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC works on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement, you pay nothing upfront or out of pocket to get our help. A percentage of your financial recovery accounts for our time, efforts, and knowledge.
How Can the Warrenton Attorney Prove Negligence That Led to my Spinal Cord Injury?
Whether you suffered a car accident or slip and fall, to recover damages, we must prove how another party’s negligence led to your losses. This involves gathering evidence to show:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care. For example, all motorists have an obligation to drive with reasonable safety.
- The at-fault party breached or failed to uphold this duty of care through their carelessness or recklessness.
- Because of the at-fault party’s actions or omissions, you suffered a spinal cord injury.
- You suffered damages as a result of your injuries, such as healthcare expenses.
We understand that these concepts can get confusing. Throughout our partnership, we spare you the complicated legalese and handle everything your case requires to achieve fair compensation.
What Damages Can the Warrenton Spinal Injury Attorney Pursue?
Compensation, whether through a settlement or court award, could include:
- Past and future medical expenses related to your spinal cord injury, such as hospital bills, surgeries, prescription medication costs, any necessary medical equipment, and ongoing physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lost wages, tips, bonuses, and benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity, if your injury will affect your career in the long term
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of quality and enjoyment of life, including an inability to engage in hobbies and activities you formerly enjoyed
- Punitive damages, if the defendant’s conduct was intentional or particularly reckless
Our Warrenton wrongful death lawyer also seeks compensation for grieving families. If you lost a loved one to a fatal spinal cord injury, you take this time to rest and celebrate your loved one’s life. In the meantime, we’ll build a case that aims to recover funeral and burial costs, loss of consortium, and end-of-life care fees.
Warrenton Spine Injury Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
How Long do I Have to Take Legal Action in My Spinal Cord Case?
Personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in Virginia are subject to a legal deadline known as the statute of limitations. This law notes that you generally have two years to file a lawsuit, either beginning from the date of your injury or your loved one’s passing.
It’s absolutely essential that we act within this deadline, even if we’re confident that we can resolve your case through negotiations. If time runs out on your case, you could lose the right to seek compensation. So, with that in mind, we encourage you to connect with our law firm at your earliest convenience.
We Advocate for Injured Claimants After These Incidents
Since 2004, we’ve advocated for clients suffering from spinal cord trauma. We step in to manage their cases in the aftermath of:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Incidents involving dangerous and defective products
- Dog bites
- Premises liability incidents, such as slips and falls
Don’t despair if you don’t see your specific situation listed above. During your free claim review, we can discuss the facts of your spinal cord injury and what measures could yield compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Should I Do Following My Spinal Cord Injury in Warrenton?
We encourage you to get medical attention as soon as possible after suffering spinal cord trauma. This accomplishes two things:
- Treatment puts your needs first. You want your body to heal to the best of its ability, and visiting a doctor does just that. The longer you wait to get medical care, the more dire your injury could become.
- It generates much-needed evidence to supplement your case. Your lawyer can use your medical records, imaging scan results, and other supporting information to prove the severity of your condition.
You may have concerns about getting medical care because you’re concerned about cost. Don’t be. With our team’s help, we intend to secure full compensation for your healthcare expenses, both past and future.
Connect With Our Warrenton Spine Injury Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one suffered a spinal cord injury due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve comprehensive legal help. Our team is committed to seeking full compensation for your losses, including for anticipated care costs and other damages.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation claim review and learn more about your legal rights and options.