You’re here because another party’s negligence caused your spinal cord injury in Fairfax. The claims process stretches before you, and as you incur more and more injury-related losses, you want legal representation. Not to worry. The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC is here to take your case’s obligations off your shoulders.
Attorney Jim Parrish is our law firm’s lead Fairfax personal injury lawyer. For more than two decades, he’s recovered millions for his clients, including for their “pain and suffering” and inconvenience. Learning your options and getting much-needed peace of mind begins with a free claim review. You can call today to get started.
Why Partner With Our Fairfax Spine Injury Lawyer?
There are dozens of law firms serving Fairfax, but none offer the advantages that the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC does. Attorney Jim Parrish started his career defending big-name insurance companies from high-value claims. Now, he’s on the other side of the aisle, dedicating his practice to helping injured people. He uses the knowledge he gained from within the insurance industry to build robust cases.
Here’s what you should know about entrusting us with your personal injury claim:
- We’ve advocated for spine injury victims in Virginia for nearly 20 years: Our personal injury firm has successfully recovered compensation for spine injury victims in Virginia for many years, granting us experience that we’ll use in your case.
- Our fee structure takes the pressure off you: Our contingency-fee structure alleviates any burdens regarding attorney’s fees. We pay for all case-related expenses and require no upfront payment from you. If we recover compensation, we get paid. If we don’t, you have no financial responsibility to us.
- We keep you informed throughout our partnership: We pride ourselves on building solid client/attorney relationships. Expect to receive regular case updates and prompt answers to your messages.
- We feel right at home in Fairfax County Court: Our case results prove that we win for clients, both in the negotiating room and at trial. We intend to secure the compensation you deserve, and we won’t hesitate to go to court if it is the right route for your case.
The Parrish Law Firm, PLLC is a legal team you can trust.
How Our Fairfax Spine Injury Attorney Can Save You Time And Stress
With your personal injury case in our hands, we save you time and give you peace of mind so you can put your full energy toward healing and adapting to your new normal. In the meantime, we handle everything your case requires to yield fair compensation for your past, present, and future losses.
When seeking the best possible outcome, we will:
- Secure supporting evidence, such as the police report, your medical records, and documentation of your damages
- Calculate your losses, including both economic and non-economic damages
- Lead all communications with insurers and others involved in your case
- Handle settlement negotiations on your behalf
- Complete any necessary trial
You don’t want to deal with the liable insurance company on your own. Take it from us: some insurance companies do everything possible to complicate cases and deny compensation. Yet, with support from Attorney Jim Parrish, you get protection from these entities. We’re your sword and shield throughout this difficult time.
What Losses Can a Fairfax Spinal Injury Lawyer Help Me Seek Compensation For?
The lifetime costs of a serious spinal cord injury can be multiple millions of dollars, as the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation reports. After learning about your injury and anticipated care needs, our spinal cord injury lawyer will seek compensation for:
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience: Suffering a spinal cord injury can affect your health, happiness, and plans for the future. We believe that compensation should acknowledge those hardships and their effects on your life.
- Professional damages: A spinal cord injury could put you out of work for months. You shouldn’t have to face financial difficulties because of an inability to work. You deserve coverage for your lost tips, bonuses, and paychecks.
- Medical costs: Spinal cord injuries generally require emergency care, hospitalization (and stabilization), extensive medical imaging, medications, surgery, and other medical services. The liable party should pay for those expenses, not you.
- Rehabilitation costs: If you must undergo physical rehabilitation to regain strength and mobility after a spinal cord injury, we will calculate the cost of rehab and transportation to your appointments.
- Medical equipment: With a spinal cord injury, you may require a wheelchair, walker, or other medical equipment. Such equipment can be expensive–-but not to worry. We can include those costs in your claim.
- Disability-specific expenses: If your spine injury proves disabling, you may need to retrofit your home, purchase a new vehicle, hire a caregiver, and take other steps to accommodate the disability. Again, those losses are compensable.
The spine injury team at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC has represented clients with all types of spinal cord injuries. Our Fairfax personal injury attorneys will consider both current and future damages as we fight for fair financial recovery.
Fairfax Spine Injury Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Our Client Testimonials Showcase Our Commitment to Success
We could go on and on about our experience, resources, and knowledge of injury law. Yet, nothing showcases our commitment better than the positive reviews from grateful clients, including:
- “I’m truly grateful for the excellent service Mr. Parrish has provided. He simplified the process and provided the guidance necessary for my case to conclude in the best way possible.” – A.M.
- “Jim took my automobile accident case to trial in Fairfax and won! His preparation with me and our witnesses was extremely thorough and well designed.” – M.P.
- “Mr. Parrish (Jim) was more than helpful. Not only does he know the law, he is a nice guy who cares. He always takes the time to answer questions, return calls, and respond to emails.” – P.S.
Our team intends for every client to have a positive experience, and we’ll have the same intention for you.
What Other Accidents Can A Fairfax Injury Attorney Help Me With?
If another party’s negligence resulted in your spinal cord injury, you have legal options. Our personal injury lawyer advocates for our friends and neighbors after suffering:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Instances of medical malpractice
- Animal attacks
- Other circumstances involving negligence
If you or a loved one suffered a spine injury in Fairfax, contact our team. We can lead your claim or lawsuit, even if the reason for your injury is not listed here.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC Today for a Free Claim Review
The road to financial recovery is a long one, but you don’t have to traverse the path alone. Call us today for your free claim review! You have the support of our entire staff, and we have one goal: securing financial justice for your spinal cord injury.