The aftermath of an 18-wheeler accident can prove more challenging than the collision itself. Evidence can disappear. Multiple parties can blame each other for what happened. What’s more, the liable insurance company may offer less than you deserve—or nothing at all.
Don’t let the insurance or trucking companies take advantage of you. With prior experience working for insurance giants, Attorney Jim Parrish and his team of Virginia 18-wheeler accident lawyers understand the complexities of these cases. We use the knowledge acquired from inside the insurance industry to your advantage. We’re standing by to explain your options and put your mind at ease.
We Use Our Knowledge and Experience to Build 18-Wheeler Accident Cases
Our lawyers understand the strategies used by insurance companies to minimize how much they pay out in claims. Our two lead attorneys both worked for insurance companies in the past, so they have insider knowledge of the tactics these companies use.
By understanding the claims process from both sides, we can build a robust case and negotiate an appropriate settlement by:
- Provide valuable insights into how insurance companies evaluate and settle truck injury cases
- Identify all sources of compensation from potentially liable parties, including the truck company, driver, cargo loaders, maintenance contractors, or parts manufacturers
- Investigate the truck accident by gathering evidence from the accident scene, information held by the trucking company, such as driver logs or employee records
- Conduct a thorough assessment of your current and anticipated financial damages
- Manage all communications with insurance companies to ensure your claim gets handled fairly and efficiently
- Lead negotiations with the at-fault party or their insurance company for a fair settlement
- Take your case to court (if it is in your best interest)
Starting your claim is easy with us. If you have questions or are unsure if you have a case, our truck accident lawyers are happy to talk you through your legal options, and it won’t cost you a thing. Take advantage of a FREE claim review.
We Fight for the Compensation You Deserve After Your Virginia Truck Accident
In addition to providing guidance and support throughout the legal process, we will thoroughly assess your current and projected damages. By understanding the extent of your injuries, we are in a strong position to negotiate with insurers for a settlement that reflects the true cost of your damages.
Compensable losses in your case may include:
- Medical bills and treatment costs, including hospital stays, surgeries, and medication
- Rehabilitation costs, such as physical therapy or counseling
- Lost wages and loss of future earning capacity
- Diminished quality of life
- Disability and disfigurement
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Home adaptations, medical aids, and homecare
- Lost or damaged property
Compensation in Fatal Truck Accidents
Losing a loved one in a fatal truck accident is a devastating and traumatic experience. If you are in this terrible situation, we offer our deepest sympathies.
While no amount of money can ever replace a loved one or compensate for your grief, you have the right to pursue justice and compensation, which can at least help ease the financial burden of such a tragedy.
Our wrongful death attorneys will tend to your case with the utmost respect for your privacy at this difficult time, working tirelessly to ensure you have the support you need during the legal process. In these instances, we recover compensation for clients’ funeral costs, end-of-life care costs, and pre-death pain and suffering.
Virginia 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Real Stories From the People We Serve: Prior Clients Share Their Experiences
To give you an insight into our firm’s abilities, work ethic, and track record of success, we have shared the experiences of some of our former clients below:
- “Mr. Parrish (Jim) was more than helpful. Not only does he know the law, he is a nice guy who cares. He always takes the time to answer questions, return calls, and respond to emails. I was relaxed throughout my case, knowing that Jim and his team were on my side.” – Patrick Stippey
- “Mr. Parrish was an outstanding Attorney and hit the ground running in perusing the maximum settlement for our case. He and his staff were available to answer all of our concerns right away. We are forever thankful for all his hard work and dedication! I would highly recommend the Parrish Firm to anyone looking for the most knowledgeable and professional attorney. He truly delivered excellent service and patience with our case. I would definitely choose this firm again!” – Karen Jackson
We’re Proud of the Results We’ve Secured for Injured Claimants in Virginia
It is essential to choose the right lawyer for your situation. As such, we have included some of our results in truck accident cases below. This is not to boast but to demonstrate our track record of success in handling complex legal matters. Further, everyone we represent is unique, and no two injury cases are the same. Therefore, compensation varies depending on the facts of each case.
Some of our case results include:
- $5 million truck crash wrongful death settlement
- A $1 million settlement for a grandmother hit head-on by a commercial truck
- A $1 million wrongful death settlement for a tractor-trailer collision
Take the First Step on Your Journey to Recovery With a Free Case Review
At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our 18-wheeler accident lawyers serving Virginia understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll a severe injury can have on you and your family. We fight tirelessly for the compensation you deserve while providing the support and guidance you need along the way. Contact us for a free case review to discover how we can help and why our clients trust our knowledge, skills, and experience.