Were you or someone you love recently hurt in a delivery truck accident in Fairfax, Virginia? The size and weight of the truck, in comparison with your smaller passenger vehicle, means you are more likely to sustain serious injuries than the occupants of the truck. It also means you could be left with significant post-accident costs. The accident’s financial burden should fall on the at-fault party, not you.
At the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, our Fairfax delivery truck accident lawyer will help you build a strong case and fight for the financial compensation you are entitled to recover. With our guidance and support, you can recover your medical expenses, lost income, vehicle damage, and more. Our legal team of Virginia truck accident lawyers will review your compensation case at no cost or obligation today.
What It Means to Let Our Delivery Truck Accident Lawyer Handle Your Case
You could attempt to settle your truck accident case on your own. Doing so could be risky and lead to a speedy yet insufficient settlement. It could also lead to a lower settlement offer than your case actually warrants. Our client-centered team will provide will fight so you get compensated for your injuries without dealing with the insurance company.
Your case is a priority to every member of our team, and we never stop fighting to ensure you get the service and support you deserve. When our Fairfax personal injury lawyers accept your case, you can focus on your recovery or on helping a loved one through their recovery.
Leave the Task of Proving Truck Accident Negligence to Us
An experienced delivery truck accident lawyer in Virginia understands that a delivery truck accident is different from a car accident because multiple parties could bear financial liability. Potentially negligent parties can include the truck driver, their employer, the company that built the truck or its parts, and the company responsible for loading the cargo.
To prove liability, we collect the following evidence for your case file:
- Truck accident report
- Medical records
- Salary history records
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
We also collect evidence you might find challenging to obtain, such as the trucker’s logbook, driving record, and proof of service violations. We also can collect truck maintenance and repair records.
Compensation You Can Recover After a Fairfax, VA, Delivery Truck Accident
After a delivery truck collision, our law firm works to ensure you get the compensation you are due. Recoverable damages we can request on your behalf include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Disability or disfigurement
- “Pain and suffering” and inconvenience
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If a family member suffered fatal injuries in the accident, our delivery truck accident lawyer helps families in Fairfax recover wrongful death damages. These can include funeral and burial expenses, loss of a loved one’s income, and loss of the decedent’s domestic contributions.
How Virginia Law Impacts Your Delivery Truck Accident Case
Virginia’s laws affect every aspect of your case. One of the most crucial ones is the law that governs the time you have to file your lawsuit. In most cases, a financial settlement is the final resolution. If you have to file a lawsuit, it must comply with:
- Va. Code § 8.01-243, which generally gives you up to two years from the accident date to file your personal injury lawsuit.
- Va. Code § 8.01-244, which generally gives you up to two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
When our delivery truck accident lawyers represent your case, we ensure the filing deadline is accurately interpreted. Given enough notice, we also will file your case within the allotted time.
Fairfax Delivery Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 571-229-1800
Our Fairfax Delivery Truck Accident Lawyers Are Committed to Client Support
The sooner you put our team to work for you, the more time we have to build your case, interview witnesses while their memories are fresh, and canvass the accident scene for evidence.
There are additional benefits to hiring our law firm. To strengthen and support your case, we will:
- Assess the monetary value of your case
- Identify the at-fault party and their negligence
- Compile the documents that prove your case
- Handle all case-related communications
- Complete and submit the required paperwork
- Clarify complex legal and insurance terminology
- Address your legal questions and concerns
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
Our legal team will also negotiate with the appropriate insurance company and seek the best possible outcome for your case. If we cannot reach a settlement agreement, we will not hesitate to take your case to trial for a final resolution.
What Previous Clients Say About Our Client-Focused Personal Injury Team
When previous clients talk about our law firm’s commitment to their cases, they leave online reviews like the following:
- M P: Jim took my automobile accident case to trial in Fairfax and won…I could not have been happier and strongly recommend that anyone in need of a personal injury lawyer contact the Parrish Law Firm.
- Hana E: I had a difficult case where the other party’s insurance wouldn’t give me a penny after my accident…so I hired Mr. Parrish to help with my case…He’s a MASTER NEGOTIATOR and was able to settle my case with the other insurance company! Parrish exceeded all my expectations!
You can read about the results we obtained for other injured clients on our case results page and learn more about how we can go to bat for you.
Contact Our Case Review Team Today After a Fairfax Delivery Truck Accident
Were you or a family member hurt in a collision with a delivery truck in Fairfax, Virginia? If you were, our delivery truck accident lawyer at the Parrish Law Firm, PLLC, can help you build a case for financial compensation.
From a career spent representing insurance companies, Jim Parrish understands how to protect clients from those same companies now. Contact our personal injury team for a FREE case review today.